Official Android discussion thread

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Too large display...Also the processor is new, wait for reviews on how it performs...Ascend G7 looks better....

G7 is midranger at best ,this has kirin 925 soc ,check the comparisons posted by them,they are aiming to compete with the best and if the chip delivers on its promises it could be a beast ,also has global LTE ,another plus ,for those who dig phablets this could turn out to be a very good option,waiting for a review of this phone

Here's a hands on comparison between those two
AnandTech | Huawei Ascend Mate 7 & Ascend G7 Hands-On

Last edited:

ankush28

Bazinga
Guys how can I stop background apps from using my wifi?

Yes definitely you can!
Status bar > click on mobile network > three dots for opening "menu" > Mobile Hotspots > select wifi as "mobile hotspot"
check image - how to turn off backround data in wifi - Imgur

Disable when you want them to run in background.

- - - Updated - - -

Huawei Consumer
Looks really nice and great specs

iHuawei

kaz

right here
Yes definitely you can!
Status bar > click on mobile network > three dots for opening "menu" > Mobile Hotspots > select wifi as "mobile hotspot"
check image - how to turn off backround data in wifi - Imgur

Disable when you want them to run in background.

wow..great..Thanks :)
I never ever explored that option before :(

TechnoBOY

Padawan
Guys need help

I want to transfer files from Laptop to Phone using WiFi
which is the short & best possible way?
AirDroid - Best Device Manager*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sand.airdroid&hl=en which this you can transfer files from Laptop to Phone using WiFi or vise verse and lot other features

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys is there anyway to stop getting unnecessary SMS that are sent daily. If I try to block everything except from friends and close people then I may have problem with OTP Password sometimes sent by Internet banking.
Any ideas?

amjath

Human Spambot
Guys is there anyway to stop getting unnecessary SMS that are sent daily. If I try to block everything except from friends and close people then I may have problem with OTP Password sometimes sent by Internet banking.
Any ideas?

SMS for advertising etc, you mean do not disturb. Internet Banking otp is still receivable during DND

TechnoBOY

Padawan
Any ideas?
Do you mean those ads sms sent from sim careers,they can be blocked by calling in customer care.

Top Bottom