Official Android discussion thread

ankush28

Bazinga
Try beach buggy racing... (Don't get confused with old beach buggy blitz) - *play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vectorunit.purple.googleplay&hl=en

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting - *www.androidauthority.com/biggest-problems-android-face-530580/

setanjan123

In the zone
Guys was wondering if chain fire 3d doesn't work on a anything higher than gingerbread then how come it works on the original Micromax fun book which runs ics. Any alternative to chainfire on jellybean?

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
What is the name of anti theft app which takes the picture from front cam and records voice after reaching no of failed attempts on lockscreen. I know there was one, but forgot its name.. Some one help please.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
What is the name of anti theft app which takes the picture from front cam and records voice after reaching no of failed attempts on lockscreen. I know there was one, but forgot its name.. Some one help please.

Cerberus? That's the one I used to use and came in mind.

ankush28

Bazinga
^^There are too many of them

None will work as thief will probably shut down phone :D

Kill switch and remote power on is coming to android with Android L. That will actually work as anti-theft

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
Remote power on?! Really? I am being proved right step by step as I feel Google is the best candidate to become SkyNet Corporation.

I always stick to phones with removable battery for my own protection.

setanjan123

In the zone
I want to buy android one micromax from amazon.com Anybody has idea of it?
Buy the spice dream uno. One of my friends bought it. The canvas a1 has some issues I've heard. Dunno about karbonn. Now, you could wait for better brands releasing Android one phones

amjath

Human Spambot
I want to buy android one micromax from amazon.com Anybody has idea of it?

Bad about MMX:
Getting refund from amazon. Most weird issue i ever faced on android phone.

*www.digit.in/forum/mobiles-tablets/186975-android-one-thread-4.html#post2164990

and good about Spice

*www.digit.in/forum/reviews/187128-spice-android-one-dream-uno-mi-498-review.html

Top Bottom