Official Android discussion thread

Esoteric Eric

Journeyman
I can't think of a workaround if it isn't working in the first place because I found it strange that it shows as incompatible with my Kitkat based device :lol:

So, as far as getting the app is concerned you have so many sites that hosts the app. Try this, for example or maybe, this

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys I seem to have issues connecting my note2 to my wifi router these days. Earlier I had the problem of it not saving my credentials and I had to select the option Connect. Now I intermittently seem to get disconnected while using Wifi. The other devices that I have don't seem to have the same problem. I selected the option to forget network and did setup again but still the issue persists.
Any ideas?

Esoteric Eric

Journeyman
Guys I seem to have issues connecting my note2 to my wifi router these days. Earlier I had the problem of it not saving my credentials and I had to select the option Connect. Now I intermittently seem to get disconnected while using Wifi. The other devices that I have don't seem to have the same problem. I selected the option to forget network and did setup again but still the issue persists.
Any ideas?

Root + Xposed (I'm sure there must some module helping you to do just that)

amjath

Human Spambot
Cm is CyanogenMod
pa is paranoid android, he is talking about custom ROMs.

For your issue try adding static IP to your wifi network

amjath

Human Spambot
How can I do that?
The connection seems ok now in the past day or so.

Its always better to have static ip in android, countermeasure for battery saving too

Turn Wifi ON
[lets consider the network added]
Long press your wifi connection name
select modify network
Tick Show Advanced options
Scroll down under IP settings select Static from drop down
Scroll and you can find the ip assigned by dhcp is mentioned on ip address, dns, gateway etc.
you can either modify the ip for your convenience or just click Save

- - - Updated - - -

few people have wifi wakelock, so its recommended to have a static ip instead of your wifi network find one on its own

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
I can't think of a workaround if it isn't working in the first place because I found it strange that it shows as incompatible with my Kitkat based device :lol:

So, as far as getting the app is concerned you have so many sites that hosts the app. Try this, for example or maybe, this

Not working. this time other error message :( btw thanks for link. By alternative i meant any similar app like zedge? I want notification tones and alarm tones.

- - - Updated - - -

OPO LOckscreen thread
OnePlus One [Lockscreen] | OnePlus One | XDA Forum

Flash it at your own risk :p

Hows cm11s different from cm11

amjath

Human Spambot
Not working. this time other error message :( btw thanks for link. By alternative i meant any similar app like zedge? I want notification tones and alarm tones.

- - - Updated - - -

Hows cm11s different from cm11
CyanogenMod 11 vs CyanogenMod 11S: the main differences - AndroidPIT

The camera app is best I have used so far.

Top Bottom