Official Android discussion thread

ashusood331

Broken In
HTC mobile is really a cool mobile phone. All HTC mobile is looking good by color, design, functionality, features. I Have ordered HTC desire 816 from Snapdeal.com. This is awesome one with more features in low budget. Thank you HTC.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
HTC mobile is really a cool mobile phone. All HTC mobile is looking good by color, design, functionality, features. I Have ordered HTC desire 816 from Snapdeal.com. This is awesome one with more features in low budget. Thank you HTC.

23K.. Low budget? Really?
Considering the features coming in in even sub 10k phone right now, I would call it High budget. Even if we don't consider the revolution Motorola and Xiaomi have brought, I would consider HTC Desire 816 to be above a medium budget phone.

amjath

Human Spambot
Yesterday, I connected my galaxy s2 in MTP, and tweaking my ROM zip, Unfortunately Winrar froze and I disconnected my phone. After restart my phone was not recognizable. In device manager, I see my driver with yellow triangle. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers. Also I downloaded drivers from samsung website too. No luck. I need to uninstall my driver completely. How to do it? Help!!

amjath

Human Spambot
^Did you "Delete the driver" while uninstalling the device ? And restart your computer after each step.

I deletd the driver and restarted. when I try installing the driver from downloaded driver, it says already there is a driver software available.

- - - Updated - - -

I connected my mobile today, surprisingly back to normal

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
can anyone tell me why Citibank android app is supported for old [really old] sammy devices and not for my Micromax???? :censored:

can anyone give me the apk from a reliable source? dont wanna dl a banking app from untrusted websites.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
can anyone tell me why Citibank android app is supported for old [really old] sammy devices and not for my Micromax???? :censored:

can anyone give me the apk from a reliable source? dont wanna dl a banking app from untrusted websites.

Have to do with the screen size of the device. It's not supported on my tablet also which is 7".
I can give you the apk, but I might do it when I reach home.

- - - Updated - - -

Here you go: *www.dropbox.com/s/3nhjk77io57c8zg/com.citiuat-1.apk?dl=0 straight out from my phone.

Esoteric Eric

Journeyman

Though there is a guide somewhere to setup an account for your phone on PC, to dl apps off PC, but a quick little way to get apks is to get it from here. For your convenience, they even let you perform the MD5 check.

ankush28

Bazinga
^^Yep Evozi app downloader is probably best one I've used. They often run out of quota so its better set-up their Chrome Extension for long runs :) Chrome Extension fetches APK directly from Google's servers AFAIK.
*chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/obhlfmheblhjhkmacldlhdnbgbaiigba

ajayritik

Technomancer
Tapatalk is not working for TDF. For Techenclave and other forums it seems to work. It says to contact administrator.

Top Bottom