Official Android discussion thread

Superayush

Tech lover
Hey in order to get maximum battery life and while maintaining battery's capacity should I charge my phone when it's 15% or when is quite low like 2-3% to 100?

tkin

Back to school!!
Hey in order to get maximum battery life and while maintaining battery's capacity should I charge my phone when it's 15% or when is quite low like 2-3% to 100?
There's no such thing, for modern batteries it doesn't matter much, just make sure the phone does not shut down due to battery running out which may be damaging for the batteries.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
If there's any last thing I care about on a phone, that'll be battery. But if you have plan to use a phone long enough, and want to get the best out of the battery, a very experienced member of XDA told me, that you should not charge the phone to full 100%, but unplug it when battery reaches somewhere around 95 / 96%, and also don't let it drain below 15%.

Again, I don't know the validity of this comment, but given his contribution in XDA community I would take him seriously. I am just echoing his comment, not mine.

Superayush

Tech lover
Hmm understood the 15% part but not the 95% one.......need to be like on top of the phone all time while it's charging to see its near complete charging but not complete! :p

amjath

Human Spambot
I have pins of couple of my friends however I'm not sure how do I add them as contacts with the pin?
Any ideas?

Press "Menu" key o slide from the right u will see "Invite to BBM". Selecting this will show few option select "Invite by PIN" Select Enter their pin and wait for them to accept ur invite

ajayritik

Technomancer
Press "Menu" key o slide from the right u will see "Invite to BBM". Selecting this will show few option select "Invite by PIN" Select Enter their pin and wait for them to accept ur invite
Thanks bro it worked.
Hope someone can help me with one handed keyboard settings as well :(

Top Bottom