Official Android discussion thread

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Amazon gave away some nice apps for free yesterday, Swype, Runtastic, those kinds, hope someone got them. Should have posted yesterday :|

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Yaaay... :bananana: :bananana:

Btw.. WiFi is basically Reverse tethering isn't it? :chinscratch:

Yes, but my old laptop can't create wifi hotspots due to hardware limitations. :(

Anybody tried this?

★ [MOD] ◢ PurePerformances™X ◣ | Golden Edition | Scary performances on Android - xda-developers

not working on my E970 (kitkat)

ithehappy

Human Spambot
My benchmark went low and started seeing lags now and then. Got to tell this to dev
As if he cares. XDA is a different place now dude, that dev wanted hype, and that's exactly what he has got, enough to get him $$$, from some kids.

Amazon is giving away OfficeSuite Professional 7 for Free today. Grab it.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys is there any app which I can use to connect my smartphone to my PC using my Wifi Router. It's pain everytime connecting the cable.

masterkd

Padawan
Guys is there any app which I can use to connect my smartphone to my PC using my Wifi Router. It's pain everytime connecting the cable.

Why don't you give Airdroid a try!!

- - - Updated - - -

Just sharing the battery performance of my Nexus 5. Still 11% left.

*farm8.staticflickr.com/7077/13386485375_7bea172a04_z.jpg

*farm8.staticflickr.com/7032/13386832634_feffe8d948_z.jpg

amjath

Human Spambot
The apk, com.mobisystems.editor.office_registered-1.apk | Firedrive (Taken from my phone)

It can't be called piracy / illegal. As the app was FREE officially till yesterday.

I don't think this app will get installed on my phone. Had a similar experience. Anyways downloading now for trial
Edit: installed thanks a ton. But amazon didn't recognize it.

Last edited:

Piyush

Lanaya
How to remove that Recommended for you apps history from play store???
There is this stupid Kamasutra app which is being recommended to me when I didnt even searched anything related to this crap. :mad:

amjath

Human Spambot
How to remove that Recommended for you apps history from play store???
There is this stupid Kamasutra app which is being recommended to me when I didnt even searched anything related to this crap. :mad:

change the content maturity in play store settings

Top Bottom