Official Android discussion thread

rider

as Kratos
when the battery drain to 20%, charge it. draining to 0 will only damage the battery.

It starts showing warning from 15. I plug that time and keep it till 99. The time between 99 to 100 is very much, dunno why?

ajayritik

Technomancer
It's because of the new update by samsung. Wait for sometime for the update or install CM ROM.

Thanks for the response! Will wait for the update!

when the battery drain to 20%, charge it. draining to 0 will only damage the battery.
Thanks Sam. Will make a note of this.
You can try batter doctor 3.1 and schedule a fly mode when you are sleeping.its clean and very good piece of software.
Any more details on this?

Guys any replies on the below:

1. Is there any good app out there in Android which I can use as Online Diary to make notes of things that I'm doing on the go. Not something like what to do but something like what I accomplished for the day. Google Calendar looks not that intuitive to me.
2. I don't know what I installed recently but whenever I connect to the internet I get an alert with Star symbol and takes me to all crap softwares to install.
3. I also have an app Called Any.Do which has a very good voice recognition software which when I talk stores what activity I need to do. However off late it's not that reliable and also it needs to be connected to internet.
Any other good ones maybe ? astrid tasks, evernote,catch etc?
4. Which is the best software Media Player available to play those 1080p Videos on my Note 2?
5. Any free version available for tapatalk?
6. Any app which will help me hide what apps I want others not to know that they are installed on my mobile?
7. I'm not able to configure my rediffmail account in my Samsung Email app[/QUOTE]

amjath

Human Spambot
4. MX player
5. No free app for forum viewing, tapatalk is the best spent app for Android
6. New touchwiz has it I think
7. What do u mean by Samsung email app u mean social hub

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
1. Is there any good app out there in Android which I can use as Online Diary to make notes of things that I'm doing on the go. Not something like what to do but something like what I accomplished for the day. Google Calendar looks not that intuitive to me.

evernote works fine in this dept.

2. I don't know what I installed recently but whenever I connect to the internet I get an alert with Star symbol and takes me to all crap softwares to install.

many apps nowadays have these kind of idiotic ad integrated. i tried a internet accelerator. before it can even increase the speed, it started showing these ads. immediately removed.

5. Any free version available for tapatalk?

buy it. worth every penny.

6. Any app which will help me hide what apps I want others not to know that they are installed on my mobile?

most launcher have this setting built into them. i use Xperia Launcher (ripped from Xperia T) and it has Hidden Apps in settings.

ajayritik

Technomancer

You can try batter doctor 3.1 and schedule a fly mode when you are sleeping.its clean and very good piece of software.

evernote works fine in this dept.

many apps nowadays have these kind of idiotic ad integrated. i tried a internet accelerator. before it can even increase the speed, it started showing these ads. immediately removed.

buy it. worth every penny.

most launcher have this setting built into them. i use Xperia Launcher (ripped from Xperia T) and it has Hidden Apps in settings.

Thanks for all the responses. Appreciate it. DO you think Go Launcher is going to work in this case which I have already installed on my mobile?

rider

as Kratos
Heyy guys suggest me some clocks and weather widgets that have the most beautiful GUI including paid. I love the HTC One Sense UI.

amjath

Human Spambot
Heyy guys suggest me some clocks and weather widgets that have the most beautiful GUI including paid. I love the HTC One Sense UI.

For clock,consider this simple app
*play.google.com/store/apps/details...ch_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImJvYi5jbG9jayJd

Try beautiful widgets

Minion

Conversation Architect
Thanks for all the responses. Appreciate it. DO you think Go Launcher is going to work in this case which I have already installed on my mobile?

Instead use nova luncher.

Try weather pro free.

@ajayritik You may try BSplayer,wondershare player.

here is batter doctor link
*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ijinshan.kbatterydoctor_en

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
I done it manually but does it means we have to wait longer for android 5 too?

last gen Nexus receive update around a month after sources are released. so you'll have to wait around 40-50 days.
at least this is far better than any last gen flagship that receive a legacy update after a new version of Android is released.

Top Bottom