Nokia versus Sony Ericsson

which is better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
SmoothCriminal said:
Further.. freshseasons has joind here bcos i made a post on his 'Reliance Cable' thread as why he started a new thread on Broadband!

He he he i didn't get it...i don't think i have postd anything regarding reliance cable thread....i joined this Topic way long back before i came up with reliance broadband thread...you can check facts to facts :p
and thanks for liking my Avaatar.
Hey @drgrudge when did i saw i were using this as new avaatar...yes its my old one and no upgradation for me filhaal :p

Anyway Friends lets chiil now...this topic is blown too way out of propotion..See we have seens threads even like windows Vs Mac , or Linux ..ETc Vs Etc...i think now it really doesn't matter...what one owns is entirely different choice ...sheer handset to handset..
Give me a choice between Sonyericsson t100 and Nokia Qd and may be i will choose Nokia QD...Give me another Sonyerisson P910 and i will rule in heaven...... So lets give it a thought ...Theres so much to life and Sure Nokia and SE are gonna come with a hell lotsa model for costomers and we definatly cannot help by fighting...See Samsung has comeup with 5 Megapixel Camera...NOKIA and SE are far behind in these thing...May be they latter catch up ...So presently the war is just Handset to handset...
Then someone did say Comparisions are always ODIOUS
CHEERS
PEACE :)

Abhijit_T

Journeyman
I haven't copy-pasted a single comparison of mine, they're all typed by my own hand
Show me 1 site which gives comparisons in that format
And about the 10:13 post, u didn't understand what I was trying to say
If the time difference in ur 2 posts was 22 hrs, why did u post the 2nd time if nobody else had posted in between?

Also, drgrudge, I know u started this poll because I managed to convince a member to buy a T610 over the 6610i
I still cannot understand how u have the nerve to say that the 6610i is better than the T610 in any manner

ishaan

Padawan
im sorry 4 givin wrong info...p910 doenst have EDGE...as SmoothCriminal pointed out

but i think the s710 has EDGE

SmoothCriminal

In the zone
lighthouse911 said:
and concening ems in T105;; Do u think That I will buy a T105 to show u how to send an EMS>? Wink
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and concerning JAVA u are really really confused!
There is no "downloadable" app fr 6310i other then "JAVA apps"

Now I am askin u a question??
Tell me name of one application which can be downloaded on 6310i and is not java??? Question
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and concerning ur final post.... you end up sayin...Nokia is the best,Because you feel it is the best and so do 29% of Indians....

29%-worldwide..

EMS - ??

Dude there are phones which r java enbabled (they can run java apps) but cant accept new / downloaded apps.. i dont think there's any poiiunt in explainint..

Huh.. I dont wana explain anything here.. Adn u think or let it be true that ium outa words.. no EGO.. im stopping here..

But Nokia RULEZ... Thats my personal view.. Not gona see even replies to this post.. ! enjoi..

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Abhijit_T said:
And about the 10:13 post, u didn't understand what I was trying to say
If the time difference in ur 2 posts was 22 hrs, why did u post the 2nd time if nobody else had posted in between?
i dint even , look out for replies in between...., how do i know if there has been any replies...., if i am not online?

Abhijit_T said:
Also, drgrudge, I know u started this poll because I managed to convince a member to buy a T610 over the 6610i
I still cannot understand how u have the nerve to say that the 6610i is better than the T610 in any manner
see the cost of 6610i and ur T610....
i agree, i just wanted to prove...
and even if SE t610 is better, 6610i rocks in other way....

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

and finally.....
35%MARKET IN INDIA,
29%WORLDWIDE,
AND 16:14 HERE...

NOKIA RULEZ AND SE SCREWED UP!

lighthouse911

Broken In
So So Now u r back to words like "Screwed up" because u could not think of anythin else to justiy ur claims......

anuwayz presently it is 16:14

But don't u find this strange considering that 35% of people in India own a Nokia !

funkymonkey

Journeyman
everything else seems crap to me. Nokia S60 phones have sooooo many softwares to go along to make it real smart phone. Loving my 6600.
Yes Sony may have better phone but they are dumb phone not real smart phones. Symbian os makes all difference.

frostt

Broken In
Ashis said:
The Bottom Line is :-
NOKIA is the best!

Ahhhh.........how come u r still stuck at that line....

I gave a big comparison on the last page....u guys just dont wanna accept it....Nokia is not the best...it was but it isnt now.....

SE rules now...

funkymonkey

Journeyman
SE is just another phone.
With set of softwares that I have it makes my 6600 a full fledged PDA, a secrity device, Mobile news station, Gaming device, Spy camera, weather station, Video/Divx player, MP3 player, GPS device.
Can any SE phone do that at this price? no. Nothing except expensive P800 an P900.
Even cheap 8K ngage can do all this stuff.

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

does anyone has answer to this:
nokia provides 2 yr. garranty and 1 year thieft warranty too.

aadipa

Padawan
drgrudge said:
does anyone has answer to this:
nokia provides 2 yr. garranty and 1 year thieft warranty too.

2 years of warranty... ur handset will get repaired not replaced to new handset.

There is big difference between garranty and warranty.

and 1 year of insurrence not warranty. u will get 30% of amount u paid if ur mobile is stolen and u prove it to claim the inssuarance.

frostt

Broken In
What the hell.....i thought we were talking abt quality and features of phones...where did after sales service come into the picture...as far as SE users are concerned...u get a 2 yr guarantee now....i know cause onw of my friend just got a brand new P910i whose BT stopped wrking as it fell down a few times...and he was given a brand new phone at the service centre once the problem was annalysed.....

SO what do u have 2 say abt that now?

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

frostt said:
SO what do u have 2 say abt that now?
they give that only for a phone like p900....not the other ones like t100...
they give one yr. thieft insurance too, which is 30% the cost of the phone itself.

frostt said:
where did after sales service come into the picture..
see, not even the phone also the other thing as well, and this thread is nokia vs SE, not abt a particular model....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom