NFS underground 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

sourcecode

Broken In
I like the soundtracks of U2, how can i listen 2 them in say winamp or wmp, cudn't find the audio files in the installed contents

vysakh

Padawan
kkeng said:
Not a common thing perhaps for the first time in NFS_UG 2 I got ended in a tie race. The victory is not mine even though I was able complete at peak time.
*img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/geek/nfstie.jpg

the vice versa happened to me thrice

unreel2004

Right off the assembly line
vysakh said:
kkeng said:
Not a common thing perhaps for the first time in NFS_UG 2 I got ended in a tie race. The victory is not mine even though I was able complete at peak time.
*img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/geek/nfstie.jpg

the vice versa happened to me thrice

r u guys seroius racers!!!!!
in hard mode, i still beat them by 1.5 secs :wink:

geek_rohit

In the zone
neo_anderson said:
hey, how do u guys win in drag race, give me tips, my engne gets blown up, how to use nitro boost efficiently?
Looks like you don't shift the gears at all buddy. In a drag race you have to change gears manually its not automatic. To need to have the best timing just keep an eye on the tacho and as the needle turns green shift up. Or alternatively you can watch the light on the top of your screen it blinks and when it turns green shift up the gears. To win a drag race just keep the shifting perfect. Try not to over rev or short shift. To use the nitro efficiently I just hit the space bar when shifting through the gears as soon as the lower gear changes I give the nitro until the tacho hits the rev limit. And as soon as the gear shifts up again I give some more nitro. But I don't use it everytime. Coz Nitro is limited and should be used judiciously. Or you can save it all for the last dash to the line and give it all in one go. Well this is my way of nitro boosting. There may be other ways too.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
hey ?
How the hell do u get ties like this
I always lead by 6 sec
remember one thing - you start with a lead in any mode except drag you always lead

CHEERS for making a once seemingly immpossible tie up race :idea:

also my bank's 87,000 currently .also the last boss mission sux (if anybody played it)
i was leadin him by +89 seconds

p.s. can any body tell me how to add pics on this posts ? plzzzzzzzz

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
source code :

NFS U2 tracks are in a file called SDATA.viv and cant be ripped or extracted off

Alternatively u can record them by usin some recorder software like all audio recorder (DIGIT : Jan 2005)

or u can find a ditty tool online via google for U2

i recorded them anyway

supersaiyan

In the zone
how abt we post the car tweaking of our cars here so that ppl might have more fun. i don't remember properly but i tuned my mustang gt in such a way that in the 4th gear its goes to 7-8 rpm. then i shift . but there is hardly any powerloss. the needle stays at 7-8. then ishift gears again and the same thing. btw the tie thing can be considered as a glitch in the game. also i played nfsu1 after playing nfsu2. i was pretty impressed by the creativity of nfsu1's tracks and the awesome soundtracks. i wish ea would have put these tracks/maps in nfsu2 in some kind of an unlockable reward thing . also the celica is not so gud for dragging, the skyline(not tweaked) and the 350 z are very gud]

bala4digit

Journeyman
WHEELIE IN NFSU2

Hi
iam a new guy to this,
so help me!
how to take screen shots during the game?
is it printscreen key(nvr tried)
how to add those scrshts here?

i have completed 60% but my mom now took the cd bag n hid it now as my college reopened :(

iam having a inbuilt graphics card and 3d acclrtr and 32 mb video card,
now i see no headlights reflection on road or no girls during the start nor the during end and i never experienced the motion blur in nfsu/nfsu2even in high (iam so unlucky) :(

suggest a upgrade,is it possible(4 inbuilt grphx card), my friend said something ,maybe,ati video card 4 Rs.1500 what's that, i dont know i have
typed it right,

now help me, i will tell the trick to do a wheelie at the start of any race in nfsu2,post ur email yahoo id with ur reply :twisted:

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Use FRAPS to take screenshots within the game. Although PrintScreen works, you won't be able to take more than one screen shot at a time. Download FRAPS:

*fraps.com/

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
About Tuning...
I'm a xtreme tuner-

Heres what i do

1- Circuit and sprint- good balance (60-40) of topspeed and accln.
2- streetx and drift - full accln. and 0 topspeed ratio
3- url - does it need tuning ??????
4- drag - a little accln and lots of topspeed

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Completed the game 2 days back -100%

bank cash : 200,500+

all magazines and dvd unlocked

all quick race cars tuned to max.
:p

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
I think this thread is now non responsive coz nfs mw is releasing soon (ps2 already released).

so this becomes a legend game for me....

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
hi guys

I want to request anyone who has completed the game and made one of the fastest cars to please upload there profile . I want to start a LAN gaming tounament in our college but no one has completed the whole game.

bala4digit

Journeyman
oh yeah mr.qwertymaniac we can do wheelie in nfsu2!! :D :wink:
at the start of each n every race(not in drag i think? :roll: )
almost like the wheelie done by vin diesel in a drag race start in 'fast n furious' :twisted:

Now all u guys,what do u think for what purpose the new techno hydraulics is given for?(no, not for doing jumping like crazy frog :wink: )

Here goes the best trick(as well as the best msg may be in this thread) in nfsu2 :twisted:

first of all buy mazda rx7/mx5(sorry other cars don't do this)

now to do a wheelie in the start of a race keep pressing accelerator key,
now when the countdown reaches "1"(before "go") press the hydro BOUNCE key and keep on pressing NOS,this should do the trick,don't worry about losing NOS as u Get it back for this stunt,now during the wheelie good control of car only helps in getting "THE ROCKET PICK UP :twisted: "

Happy wheelieng guys!! :wink:

Bye n pls reply

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
QwertyManiac said:
I think this thread is now non responsive coz nfs mw is releasing soon (ps2 already released).

so this becomes a legend game for me....

The PS2 came out like 5-6 years ago :lol:

If you meant the PS2 version of NFS: MW, then that isn't out yet. NFS: MW will ship for all platforms in November, just like the previous NFS versions.

Thanks for the tip bala. Will try it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom