NFS underground 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

funkymonkey

Journeyman
whohoo.
Now i have unlocked everything.
But anyway I now have 10 star car with all level3 and unique updates and car fullly pimped up.
I have even done a review of this game for www.guru3d.com
*www.guru3d.com/article/gamereviews/167/
This is 1 addictive game.
Now playing online most of the times.
Its funny now some car handles after upgrading them. Some cars simply cant take upgrade, tail all over the place :p

allindrome

Journeyman
About the problem with the map,I think so it is not a problem since the GPS
is good enough to take you to the desired point.

OP
G

gxsaurav

I have updated the video of my car in NFS UG2, it is now golden in color, take a look at the video.

The car is 10 stared, with all the lever 3 extreme Performance upgrades opened, 60% game is compleated & 99% stuff unlocked

The video was taken at 1024X768, but then clipped to show the car only, it was then reduced to size 320X240 with DivX 5.21, so make sure u have the codec installed.The reduced quality is due to really high compression in Divx, to reduce the file size

*www.geocities.com/gx_saurav/gfiles/tiburon.avi

geek_rohit

In the zone
Three cheers for EA!

Well nodoubt, when it comes to car simulations. Nothing comes close to NFS. This series of game has people like me goin' gaga. The best car simulation yet. The Trax in here are just awesome. Increases the game XPerience tremendously. One thing missed though. More Ferraris.
LONG LIVE EA
EA Rocks
Quote:
Tom "Maverick" Cruise:"I feel the need, the Need for Speed"
Truly immortal words. More immortalized by EA.

NikhilVerma

Padawan
gxsaurav said:
The video was taken at 1024X768, but then clipped to show the car only, it was then reduced to size 320X240 with DivX 5.21, so make sure u have the codec installed.The reduced quality is due to really high compression in Divx, to reduce the file size

*www.geocities.com/gx_saurav/gfiles/tiburon.avi

Which software did you use to edit your movies????

harish_21_10

In the zone
allajunaki said:
harish_21_10 said:
when i buy any neon lights or headlights or nitrous purge for my car's i am not able to see those lights.
Is the problem with my graphic card?Its GEFORCE2 MX400 with lastest drivers installed.

U will not be able to See lights coz it needs Shaders... (GF2MX = No shaders)
And no Smoke (Nitrous Purge) b'coz U have Particles OFF
and yeah NFS U2 needs a DX9 card for all effects. GF2 is DX 7 Card (or is it DX6?)
well if thats the case then how was i able to see theose effects in NFS Underground??

NikhilVerma

Padawan
harish_21_10 said:
well if thats the case then how was i able to see theose effects in NFS Underground??

Dude... just goto the graphics option and increase the light setting to maximum...
That will solve it... coz my card doesn't have any shaders and I still see all the effects....

OP
G

gxsaurav

Wooohhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooo

NFS underground 2 all done, I compleated the game, at 6 pm today, after that took a lot of screenshots, now going for something different

Now, who said a Hummer can't race, I compleated the game & since i had a lot of money, baught a hummer & modded it, to the max, all Leverl 3 parts were installer, white colored so that it can be seen clearly, & a few videos. It got a golden green level 3 purge too, & the max speed i could go, 180 Km/h

Download the Hummer zip, 1.64 MB, all videos are DivX 5.21 encoded, with really high compression to minimize the file size, so that killed some quality

The tiburon zip has the game shots after game ending

Tiburon, the game is done

Hummer, the big bad bear

perk_bud

Journeyman
Fnished the game 15 days back.

BTW did u guys notice that 4 a magazine photo shot if u save and go the same location again and again u get different different girls :wink:

AMITAGARWAL02

In the zone
My friend can run all these games at this setting at high frames.
He dont have any graphics card.
He has ibm thinkpad running at 800 Mhz win 98 Directx 9.0c

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2 Demo 1280 * 1024
Nfs HS
Nfs Porsche 1280 * 1024
But running demo of Nfs U2 gives this error

SPEED2DEMO caused an invalid page fault in
module SPEED2DEMO.EXE at 017f:005cb860.
Registers:
EAX=00000000 CS=017f EIP=005cb860 EFLGS=00010246
EBX=000001e0 SS=0187 ESP=00cffce0 EBP=bff77716
ECX=00cffe28 DS=0187 ESI=00000000 FS=3c2f
EDX=0000000a ES=0187 EDI=00000280 GS=0000
Bytes at CS:EIP:
8b 08 50 ff 51 10 8b 15 24 36 86 00 6a 01 52 ff
Stack dump:
00000001 01450ba0 00cffe38 00bf0000 00000280 000001e0 00000064 00000064 000002e4
00000244 00000400 00000300 00000000 00000017 00000030 00000040

================================================== ==

SPEED2DEMO.EXE performed an invalid memory access.

Module Name: SPEED2DEMO.EXE

Application Name: Speed2demo.exe
-----------------------------------------
Also my laptop win xp dont run SPEED2DEMO.EXE
giving this same error
SPEED2DEMO.EXE performed an invalid memory access

Thanks

geek_rohit

In the zone
Hey please help me. This is about the Underground not the Underground2. While playing the game the car's sound comes alright. But the EA Trax just won't play at all. I even increased the music volume to the full. But still no music. Man I want to hear those trax. Help me out guys.

i.am_mayur

Broken In
Plz help me
My problem is that whatever i do,i cant get the RVM (Rear View Mirror) to be displayed. Is there a shortkut key for it ? I tried to toggle it using gameplay options but it just not comin on

P4 3.2,MSI 875p Neo2 ,1 GB DDr2 400, Powercolor X800Pro LAA,Syncmaster 171P ,Aopen Dual DVD RW

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
i think the rear view mirror is only displayed when u switch 2 the bumper cam view...coz otherwise, i have the same problem as u do...

Next

Right off the assembly line
Search For Virus

:twisted:
This game ,ofcourse i am talking of need for speed u2, rocks
I love Playing it . I don't think anyone will dislike it.
[/img][/b]

kkeng

Broken In
Not a common thing perhaps for the first time in NFS_UG 2 I got ended in a tie race. The victory is not mine even though I was able complete at peak time.
*img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/geek/nfstie.jpg

geek_rohit

In the zone
geek_rohit said:
Hey please help me. This is about the Underground not the Underground2. While playing the game the car's sound comes alright. But the EA Trax just won't play at all. I even increased the music volume to the full. But still no music. Man I want to hear those trax. Help me out guys.
Hey where is the solution of my problem?

OP
G

gxsaurav

are u sure U have not deleted the EA Trax, if possible backup your save game & reinstall NFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom