NFS underground 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Well, NFS MW has cops, but can we make other racers get caught too ?

P>S>@nemesis : i found that once at gamespot top 100, now i dont see it there..., maybe i saw hot topics instead of games, gotta search again...

AMITAGARWAL02

In the zone
thanks thanks thanks bala4digit for helping me

just one more query
i when finished race i cant save race
i have tried selecting prompt save and autosave
but game does not saves

when i return to main menu it says all unsaved games will be lost
what to do

bala4digit

Journeyman
AMITAGARWAL02 said:
thanks thanks thanks bala4digit for helping me

just one more query
i when finished race i cant save race
i have tried selecting prompt save and autosave
but game does not saves

when i return to main menu it says all unsaved games will be lost
what to do
is it just msging that u will lose unsaved things or it really doesn't save after reloading the game,
sumtimes it just says that u wiil lose but u don't!
try it,is it not even prompting you to save?
or else got garage and save,or else try the options menu at the start of the game not after entering career. 8)

PainKiller

thug for life...2pac
guyz.....plz help

is it possible to run nfs u2 on tnt riva 32mb card....i dont mind turning of all eyecandy n can play d game at 640x480..i just wanna play this game...if u know any patch that enables nfs u2 on riva 32mb then let me know...i can download it...whatever the size

plz do reply

shariq_pj

Broken In
Guys...

I got a new computer only a few days back so I got to play U2 only now...

Actually I'm stuck in the career mode...

I first selected a Ford Focus car and eraned some money and some sponsors too... With their help I got a Nissan... I upgraded both the cars performance wise and finally got Hummer added to the car lot...

I replaced the Hummer for the Ford...

Again there was this new Hyundai... I jus simply could not resist and replaced my Upgraded Nissan for this one...

I finished all the races visible in the map... I even checked out some races which were not in the map also...

So basically currently, I jus have a few cash and this Hummer and no race to play... I jus roam about the bayview city...

What di I hav to do to proceed further guys...?

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Complete all DVD shots and Magazine contracts and also LEague races to unlock the next stage...

If u have completed all stages then go to Garage and go under maps and u will see several races incomplete in every stage.. complete all to unlock 100% items and complete the game 100% :)

shariq_pj

Broken In
QwertyManiac said:
Complete all DVD shots and Magazine contracts and also LEague races to unlock the next stage...

If u have completed all stages then go to Garage and go under maps and u will see several races incomplete in every stage.. complete all to unlock 100% items and complete the game 100% :)

Hey Qwerty.... I'm still in stage1 dude.... I completed all the league races in that stage...

bala4digit

Journeyman
i think u shud check those maps more clearly....please spend all your cash on upgrades.....don't change anything just like that....see that your star level increases!....put all accesories ..n...all upgrades....then c if any races become visible....or do some outrun races...till then!!

maybe the game thinks your car is not enough GAME to play more races!

ALL THE BEST !

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Yes I think u need to have a good Star rating to attract sponsors... and do check the map for some more league races... coz usually after u complete all league races, many more races come on the map and u have to complete any one to get a sponsor :)

coolendra

Neil is Here...
Hey shariq_pj is ur car modified till 10 stars ????

if not do it now

if yes then u have some hidden races to complete ............................... moreover u must finish all ur incomplete races frm the world map..

this shud help ........

dreams

Gracias Senor
shariq_pj said:
Hey... Is any1 there....? Come on man... Help me out.... I'm still roaming in the streets of Bayview...

Seems u hv not made ur vehicle fit 2 compete in the next stage.. if u hv enough money add some upgrades for parts, vinyls etc.,

If not do some crazy outrun challenges and earn some gud cash and then upgrade.. once u hv upgraded the stage final game pops out..

i too had this prob and did some outrun earnd gud cash and then upgraded my vehicle and the next stage opened.. try this.

shariq_pj

Broken In
Thanks a lot guys... I jus did as u guys said... Upgraded my visual rating and guess what after that I was called for DVD photo... Then eventually after doing a couple pf outrun races I was havin a whole bunch of races in the map with a part of the map gettin unlocked...

Thanks a lot guys... :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom