NFS underground 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

raj_4588

Right off the assembly line
hi guys....

can u pls tell me how to unlock the level 3 upgrades (both performance and visual).....

I'll adjust even if i have to unlock with cheats!! :twisted:

raj_4588

Right off the assembly line
raj_4588 said:
hi guys....

can u pls tell me how to unlock the level 3 upgrades (both performance and visual).....

I'll adjust even if i have to unlock with cheats!! :twisted:

any solution guys!!

moshel

Padawan
Nemesis said:
Use FRAPS to take screenshots within the game. Although PrintScreen works, you won't be able to take more than one screen shot at a time. Download FRAPS:

*fraps.com/

Theres F12 key for screenshot. i have taken lots of them. its unlimited, or as much as ur HDD permits.

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
I guess you misunderstood me. I meant that you can take one at a time if you DON'T use FRAPS. With FRAPS you can set a fixed time interval and it will keep taking shots. Btw, the hotkey is F10 and not F12 ;)

bala4digit

Journeyman
ok supersaiyan, :D
any one here knows the trick how to move forward a few metres ahead of all cars b4 the start of the race? :D
any other trick will also do :D

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Jus Udate ur car's prof and then enter fresh in a race and u will be in the 1st line...

wheelie is to drive ur car on only 2 wheels or drive ur bike on 1 wheel

Wheelie = Driving ur vehicle on (total no of wheels / 2)

Dont ask bout tricycles....

bala4digit

Journeyman
mako_123 Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:54 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how do ou do a wheelie in NFS u 2 . Teach me guys .

Hey mako :D
i have already explained it in the previous page :D
will paste it here also :D

oh yeah mr.qwertymaniac we can do wheelie in nfsu2!!
at the start of each n every race(not in drag i think? )
almost like the wheelie done by vin diesel in a drag race start in 'fast n furious'

Now all u guys,what do u think for what purpose the new techno hydraulics is given for?(no, not for doing jumping like crazy frog )

Here goes the best trick(as well as the best msg may be in this thread) in nfsu2

first of all buy mazda rx7/mx5(sorry other cars don't do this)

upgrade all performance parts(and hydraulics) to level3

now to do a wheelie in the start of a race keep pressing accelerator key,
now when the countdown reaches "1"(before "go") press the hydro BOUNCE key and keep on pressing NOS,this should do the trick,don't worry about losing NOS as u Get it back for this stunt,now during the wheelie good control of car only helps in getting "THE ROCKET PICK UP "

Happy wheelieng guys!!

Bye n pls reply

AMITAGARWAL02

In the zone
1)When i play nfsu 2 and complete any race i cant go to next race the menu has restart race , race stats , go to main menu
why i cant go to next race

2)Also when i select carrer mode then i can race only one race i dont know how to complete the race i mean the first one

also in other race i finish first then also i cant find how to go to next race
thanks

3)And how to race in night how to change settings to night
and what are visuals what are there use
and where are cops i have not seen any while racing
i have seen in hot pursuit

bala4digit

Journeyman
AMITAGARWAL02 said:
1)When i play nfsu 2 and complete any race i cant go to next race the menu has restart race , race stats , go to main menu
why i cant go to next race

2)Also when i select carrer mode then i can race only one race i dont know how to complete the race i mean the first one

also in other race i finish first then also i cant find how to go to next race
thanks

3)And how to race in night how to change settings to night
and what are visuals what are there use
and where are cops i have not seen any while racing
i have seen in hot pursuit

Answers:
1. there will be no 'go to next race' option only 'return to explore mode'
u select that and then explore where are the other race challenges located,u can easily do it by pressing M and activating GPS on any race event by clicking it. :wink:

2. first race in career in mode is just a delivery race u reach a point(which is a garage) as shown by GPS (the arrow) select a car n start ur career! 8)

3.NFSU2 Is always in night settings, no day environment,visuals helps to look ur car good n best in the street,increases ur star rating (which u can see by pressing T )which in turn unlocks more race events.

There are no cops in NFSU2

See previous pages for More TIPS :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom