Next Gen Console discussion ( PS4 'n Xbox One'n Wii U )

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkin

Back to school!!
yeah..surpassed on a 1500$ computer, VFX studios surpassed games' visuals back in the 90's :p :p
$1500? I played crysis maxed out on a 50k computer dude, with a GTS250. And what's more interesting, at that time computers started from 30k, I got an E8400+4GB RAM and GTS250.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Crysis maxed out on a GTS250, the humor of that statement is too damn high! :p

On the serious note, which year was it?

tkin

Back to school!!
I didn't mention the resolution did I? :p :p

1024x768 :D :D

Then I upgraded to a 1680x1050 monitor and traded the GTS250 for a 5850, again ftw playing :D :D

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Sony's PlayStation 4 Games Lineup Proves its Status as a Strong Next-Gen Contender

Rumors about this beast has been true so far. Its already starting to show its power even before a physical unveil.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member

On the serious note, which year was it?

I played Crysis/Warhead maxed out at 13x7 with a HD4850, with all DX10 glories, 16x AF, no AA.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
[YOUTUBE]d9UmHm9HA3c[/YOUTUBE]

Watch this and don't forget to change settings to 1080p at the bottom.

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Meh... unimpressed.. Consoles suck!! :D

PsG6ilt.jpg

tkin

Back to school!!
I would have actually believed you , if you would not have use ":p:rofl:"
I mean it, serious, never fall for techdemos, wait for the platform to mature: PlayStation 4 launch vs. reality: Don't believe the hype - Destructoid

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
I would have actually believed you , if you would not have use ":p:rofl:"

If you'd ask me, it will be a "Yes". Capcom's old Mt framework dx11 engine was impressive in LP2.

This is next-gen man. The final product might surpass this like killzone 2 did in the past.
The killzone shadow fall demo looked great for an early title. The physics effects were worth noticing.
They have much much more room to improve.

cyborg47

Technomancer
If you'd ask me, it will be a "Yes". Capcom's old Mt framework dx11 engine was impressive in LP2.

This is next-gen man. The final product might surpass this like killzone 2 did in the past.
The killzone shadow fall demo looked great for an early title. The physics effects were worth noticing.
They have much much more room to improve.

Nobody noticed the transparent structure around the building the player lands near?

cyborg47

Technomancer
Yeah..nice caustics.

Poor man's dual shock 4..

*sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s480x480/45727_10151349896045073_1159402800_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom