Next Gen Console discussion ( PS4 'n Xbox One'n Wii U )

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkv0id

Journeyman
Can't reply!!!!!! The only thing you do in this thread is blabber. Not only here but also in other threads, most notably programming threads.
This wasn't any ad hominem mate! You are going too far all the time and tend to leave your own comfort zone. You drag yourself into pits, you can't climb out.

Sir, do you even know what ad-hominem means? It means attacking the person presenting the argument, rather than the argument itself. dead5 says Watch_Dogs' AI was achieved much earlier via FSM. Instead of disproving this claim, you decide to test his knowledge of FSM. I believe that is the very definition of ad hominem.

cyborg47

Technomancer
No offence vickybat, but was that equation or whatever you call them really necessary? Its like you're trying to look like you're a smartas$ over here :|

and ffs, stop telling people what to do, its extremely annoying, especially on the internet forums.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
No offence vickybat, but was that equation or whatever you call them really necessary? Its like you're trying to look like you're a smartas$ over here :|

Non taken mate, but it was necessary. You don't know the whole picture buddy. Look at other threads and you'll know why.
I know it looks offensive, but i had no choice.

Programming is no child's play mate and bring FSM into AI programming is like rocket science. There was no need to use terms like that in this thread.
They are from a pure developers perspective and not end users. FSM is not a three letter abbreviation that can be used anywhere. Its far more than that.

That was the point of my post and not only to this context but others as well.

cyborg47

Technomancer
And the man has no right to use the word FSM just because he doesn't know it well enough?
Now that's some kind of freedom /s

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
And the man has no right to use the word FSM just because he doesn't know it well enough?
Now that's some kind of freedom /s

Its not about that. That's why i said you are unaware of the whole picture.
Unchecked freedom also leads to utter chaos and irresponsibility , like its happening here all the time and not once.

Its better if we stop this right here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom