NEWS CHANNELS - Whats Your Take ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
hi all..

today we all know that there are thosands of news channel ...

whts ur take???

do they save our society?? or deem them???

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
wht ??? ^^ do u think dhoni`s hair cut is a news ???

or say cricketers watching OM SHANTI OM a news ??? when many out there suffer and die ???

juggler

In the zone
Thats exaxctly my point...
Instead of serious news they serve things like gossips , stupid horror movies etc..............................................................

News channels nowadays are full of mindless crap!!!
aajtak sabse tez LOL!!!!ROFLMAO!!
the news are like 'Big B ko zukhaam hua' and 'Dhoni ne baal katwe.Now what the hell do we have t odo with that crap.If u cant provide us with some news then pack ur bags and shut ur channel down!!!

Rahim

Married!
Bottom line is TRP. All the programmes about sadhu baba or Andhvishwaas and astrology stuff really hooks the people and raises the TRP just like Saas-Bahoooo serials do.
The channels are competing to out-do eachother for Stupidity.
Just out of curiosity i watched 2 hours of India TV as it was suggested here about what crap is shown there and believe i waited like Now they will show some News but alas all they showed was Himalayas and sant baba, and I quickly saved myself from going to a Mental asylum and changed to my fav History Channel:D

Last edited:

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Why are they even called News channel.........Their every alternative show is on something Special.....And they've almost ruined the term Breaking News. Breaking news,by definition, is something important enough to stop the current broadcast to show that one. But now-a-days, every Stupid news is a breaking news.Even if something important enough to be a Breaking news happens, I won't be able to care much.The term professionalism [/b] is completely missing in most of the news channel. Hell!!Even most of their lady anchor is UGLY(except a few one!! :) ). I think Vijay Maalya should open a news channel. He'll be gud at it.

Head Banger

Journeyman
Imho Aaj tak,Zee new s,India tv(lord of uttercrap) should be banned. They mostly show celebrities crap like ash-abhi,horror ****.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
I don't know what happened to "India TV". Now-a-days they are showing Magic clips of Chris Angel and David Copperfield and asks ppl to call them and tell the reason behind the magic like man walking on water, flying in air, cutting the girl, etc. Just a new way to earn money.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
I don't know what happened to "India TV". Now-a-days they are showing Magic clips of Chris Angel and David Copperfield and asks ppl to call them and tell the reason behind the magic like man walking on water, flying in air, cutting the girl, etc. Just a new way to earn money.

And they won't even tell the name of Magician.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
^^ Exactly. They pretend like they shooted that video and never tell the magician name and try to make it interesting by saying he is "Dev-Purush" and blah blah.

I think India TV is great. After all, its our National Channel. . . .Anf the magician is Shakti Kapoor.......Everything he does is magic

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
NDTV 24x7
CNN IBN
Kolkata TV (Local Station)

Shows some reasonable Stuff... rest all are telecasting Churel ka hamla, Gadha bana ghora type news :(

legolas

Padawan
IMHO, I see CNN qualified to be the most in bigotry and as a sycophantic surreal organization one could possibly ponder... I am sick of watching this channel bloating with nothing but utter crap (I am in Germany and that is the only English channel, if not English news channel available). OMG, they suck the most by selling and posing hype to irrelevant stories with inadequate insight or proof as idiotic as it could possibly get... ummm... say an unicorn baptism!!

A

anarchist

^ +1. DD News is far better for real news,
Aaj Tak, India TV are good entertainment channels :)

trublu

Ta da !
KAAL KAPAAL MAHAKAAL,JAI SHANI MAHARAJ,ACP ARJUN........the list goes on.I mean,WTF? Do you call these crappy stuff NEWS? Few days back I saw a programme on a channel(don't remember,Times Now maybe) which showed the evolution of news telecast in India.It made me think abt. what has become of news channels.:(

Last edited:

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
KAAL KAPAAL MAHAKAAL,JAI SHANI MAHARAJ,ACP ARJUN........the list goes on.I mean,WTF? Do you call these crappy stuff NEWS? Few days back I saw a programme on a channel(don't remember,Times Now maybe) which showed the evolution of news telecast in India.It made me think abt. what has become of mews channels.:(

100% agree... That "Kaal Kapal" is hilarious though....

Thats why I don't watch news anymore,... Now just Discovery and History Channel and sometimes Animax...

shashank_re

In the zone
And you know guys,yesterday there was a show on Headlines Today,in which they were explaining which size condom is best for you!!!!

It cant go worse than this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom