NEWS CHANNELS - Whats Your Take ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
agree... totally.. its a small example ..

and even in ndtv we have a section like" MY NEWS " were users select wht news to be showed at that time...

nice one ... but cant really see any rapid change in this system??

any guess kumar ?? any time period ???

confused!!

It's true Im not confused
India Tv is making a fool of itself and us.Yesterday they showed a pic of some bhooth. I mean WTF yaar i had that bhooth's pic with some different background some 4 yrs ago and now they are showing the same pic with 2 different backgrounds .

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
To all who say that change can not be made.

All of us know that Digit runs the demand thread. This is one of the most rudimentary examples where we are making the media do what we want.

I do not say that it is too much but it sure is something.

There can be a change but the change will be gradual. The most important factor that will influence a change is the pace at which people change. People have a lot of demands but most hardly bother to write in to the Editor. If they want to grumble about it, they have lot of time and energy for it. They will spend hours daily on internet forwarding chain letters and jokes but won't bother to write in a genuine email to the newspaper.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Letters to the editors are nothing more than showpieces. They are going to bring the least of the changes.
I will agree for 99% because most of them are just "giving directions that I think this will help the city or In my opinion this should have been done"

BTW I don't know media editors of aaj tak, india tv, etc but here in our local newspaper run by Times Of India, there is an interactive column where Municipal Commissioner replies to woes of the people. This is good job. But can't say about others.

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Nope, No guesses! The reasons are universal, too much population, too less awareness and education.

well said... i know practically how difficult and mad indian people can get ...

since they lack in awrness and educaion its very tough to get good things ... thru them....

confused!!

Hey today only i send a mail to india tv to stop all this **** and i gave quite a bashing to them...and i have decided i will be sending them this mail regularly..i know nothing will happen...at least mere man ko shanti mil jayegi..

kumarmohit

Technomancer
^^ More like, NDTV and IBN7 are better at projecting themselves as objective. Take it from me there is not much difference between these two and the rest of the pack.

confused!!

This India Tv is F****** the life out of me...Today in the breaking news they were showing Sahara is going to start a new show "comedy champion"
and "don (dawood ) ko bukhaar". Meri phooti kismat while surfing the channels this thing always shows up ...yeh rajat sharma kahin mil jaye toh isko ek pura din room mein band karke usika channel dikhaunga

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
Today's TOP STORYon STAR NEWS,"Dhoni ne bike ki sawari ki"(Dhoni rode a bike).
Breaking News on Aaj Tak a few days back-"KHALI naam kundli ke hisaab se ashubh"

If our great freedom fighters knew that 50 years hence,people would end up doing such bullshit things,they would never have sacrifced their lives.:mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh yeah,I forgot another breaking news-"Rohit Sharma ne poore pariwar ke saath mandir mein aarti mein hissa liya".
lol HA HA HA. IT IS REALLY FUNNY MOSTLY "DHONI RODE A BIKE". Keep mosting the so called "BREAKING NEWS"!!!!!*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif

Nowadays after the Mumbai attacks, the BREAKING NEWS CHANNEL INDIA TV has got something to keep the people of India attached to it. I am posting the breaking news I know. 1. Kashab ki 30 din ke baad ki photo - kashab the terrorist caught at the Mumbai attacks was kept in a high profile prison. I don't know how to take a photo of them. I think it is a crap. It shows two same photos of which one has got beard and other doesn't. I think the beard is sketched on him and that made it a breaking news. 2. Obama ne kaise apna President banne ka jashan manaya. It showed all the celebs and their dances and discussed how to imitate them. 3. Pakistan ke muh pe aath thappar. (Slap Slap Slap Slap Slap Slap Slap Slap) all accompanied by a sound effect i.e. THASSSS. It only showed the same thing but found out other means of displaying it. 4. Obama ka secret suitcase. India TV has figured out somehow(don't know which source) that it contains the code to destroy the world. 5. WHAT is TALIBAN(Showing the same breaking news 5 times at different times a day) I think when they don't get anything to show they make their own news or their already made crap at different times a day. In one show it interviewed with AAMIR about his film Ghajini(aout body building and all) all in a laughing and peaceful manner and a day after... BREAKING NEWS Aamir ne hamse jhuth kaha. Ghajini memento ka rip hai How can a news channel be of such type. I think these crap channels should be wiped out and BTW did you hear the news reporter insulting the cricketers when they loose a match. It was really........... pathetic. ahem ok continue Hey did you see the breaking news 2000 saal se zinda laash. Crappy real crappy stuff lol!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom