New site feedback thread - June 2014 - 13th Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vignesh B

Youngling
As already mentioned the options should be within the post, not protruding below the post.
Also I wouldn't vouch for a dislike button in a forum.
Otherwise the concept of thanks/like is fine with me as I feel it is better than making a new post for just saying thanks!

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
As already mentioned the options should be within the post, not protruding below the post.
Also I wouldn't vouch for a dislike button in a forum.
Otherwise the concept of thanks/like is fine with me as I feel it is better than making a new post for just saying thanks!

Well yeah. It looks kinda weird. Though I also support having Thanks / Like button but not this design.

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited
Not sure if it's right place but could you please give me mail of digit subscription deliver channel as this is regarding non delivery of subscription magazines from past 2 months.

People might not have noticed, but the upload-to-album option under albums in user profiles is broken (I used a jpg of 127kb <1600px wide)

Vignesh B

Youngling
Logging in by the forum connect returns a 500 error. I do get logged in and can use the forum by going to any forum link.

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
I am unable to update my avatar. Error uploading file, invalid file or invalid link. Same happened to the profile picture but somehow it got updated. Any solution?<br/>

DDIF

Custom User Title
Hello Team Digit.
I don't know it is just me but I can't see most users' avatars in threads. Moreover almost 6 out of 10 when using Tapatalk I get an error about some admin plugin and can't browse forum.

I am unable to update my avatar. Error uploading file, invalid file or invalid link. Same happened to the profile picture but somehow it got updated. Any solution?<br/>
+1 Same here, I can update profile picture but not avatar, I get an error saying "upload of file failed". The avatar is 100x99 px and of 49 KB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom