New site feedback thread - June 2014 - 13th Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
[MENTION=1]Raaabo[/MENTION] - please implement that mod which brings back like system. It was indeed very useful. :)

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
I can, is this still happening for you?

yes. can't access any attachment. anyway now i'll upload to a different site and link it here.

- - - Updated - - -

ok. thanks. will serve the purpose for now.

- - - Updated - - -

all of my attachments returns a white spot on the screen and nothing else. an example thread *www.digit.in/forum/pc-components-configurations/179154-need-config-bro-gaming-55k.html : post 18. the IMG tag should work though for such attachments.

same problem with me. :cry:

Earlier my avatar seemed to be a hyperlink saying "hsr's avatar" rather than an image (seems to be fine now).
Forum logo was the default vbulletin one (I had checked the source), is fine now.
Join date being different on the main site and forum is odd, isn't it?
Downtime frequency has been reduced but I still get "No data recieved" from time to time. Will note the time when it happens.

hari1

In the zone
Improve your search feature. This is what I got when I searched for Lumia 630 review.:lol:
*i.imgur.com/Q7vxp4t.jpg

Nerevarine

Incarnate
<RANT>Can we move the quick logout button somewhere ELSE ?? Atleast Rename it to only logout

I have clicked it 7 times .. Thought I clicked the Quick Links but then BAM.. logout.. So annoying..
Also, please give a login screen for the FORUMS like the old website..
</RANT>

Last edited:

kaz

right here
I got email notifications now for the PMs which I have received on 2nd and 3rd June. Is it because of the new site?

kaz

right here
And avatars are not getting uploaded :( Even the old one is not showing up....I tried gif as well jpg, nothing works

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
^ finally was able to login to tdf.

Used this link

Digit.in/forum/usercp.php

Thanks [MENTION=148045]anirbandd[/MENTION]

snap

Lurker
This new like plugin looks ugly, previous one was better. Why don't we keep the forum without the like feature?

And please bring back the old forum login back.

In my personal opinion, likes/thanks is ambiguous and only one should exist. The way it's currently displayed after each post is also a down point, anything that is embedded within the post would be nice.

kaz

right here
Yeah thanks or like...
Even the positioning is little odd...Beside the report button it will look decent IMO....

Also its quite unfair that Raaabooo is able to dislike posts and I can't :evil:

It would be great if after liking I can remove the like...

- - - Updated - - -

No likes/thanks for chit chat section waaaaaooow :facepalm:

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
so, you brought it back. them likes.

hmmm..

i have only one thing to ask about [MENTION=1]Raaabo[/MENTION] :

i had accumulated a good quantity of likes from the old system. can i get them back??

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Nope deleted vbseo and all it's data coz I didn't want any conflicts with dbseo. Sorry.

Thanks and like is different. Thanks for an answer, like to agree with someone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom