New site feedback thread - June 2014 - 13th Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Hello Team Digit.
I don't know it is just me but I can't see most users' avatars in threads. Moreover almost 6 out of 10 when using Tapatalk I get an error about some admin plugin and can't browse forum.
+1
Exactly.. I always thought it was a problem on my end. Now I know it's not.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I got changed my username from bavusani to bssunil but I cannot login using bssunil username rather I still have to use bavusani as my username to login.Please MODS correct this as soon as possible.

I want to change my email address but the button in profile settings that says "Edit Email & password" does nothing and I;m being redirected to the same page.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I had changed this guy's username to bssunil from bavusani.

bssunil said:
Hai,

I got changed my username from bavusani to bssunil but I cannot login using bssunil username rather I still have to use bavusani as my username to login.Please MODS correct this as soon as possible.

Now I have changed it back to bavusani until this is fixed.

In a nutshell, we can't change usernames until this bug is fixed.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
[MENTION=140941]harshilsharma63[/MENTION]

That's also messed up. People can't change their passwords as well.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
so you have put in the old kind of login from any where withing the forum, with the little login boxes on the top..

but advanced BB code is not implemented in signatures yet. :p

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Working on avatars and password changing...

Thanks blah. Raaabo couldn't resolve this bug when I raised it a month ago. But I am glad Raaabo's friend blah is working on it.
And it's going to be fixed finally! blah blah...

Pratik Pawar

Gaming for challenge
Raaabo sir, regarding the Forum i hav a sugession, actually told me by 2 of my Engg friends, 1 is an IT engineer, other is a comps engineer. I sugested them to join the forum to share their vast Technological knowledge, then they just created a profile, but not at all active here, they say the forum is not secured. secured as in the green "lock" icon comin in the address bar, eg. with Twitter, fb.. it wud be good if such a securedlock come for the forum.. :) :)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ As Raaabo said earlier, this is not a banking site, just a technology forum, the information of which is shared, as like any other forum.
So I don't think SSL (green lock) can ever come to TDF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom