Nero Burning Rom 8.2.8.0 has been released

Source:*neowin.net/news/software/07/12/19/nero-8-version-8280

Features:*www.nero.com/eng/nero8-features.html

Release Notes:
*www.nero.com/eng/support-nero8-release-notes.html

Download from here:*www.nero.com/eng/downloads-nero8-trial.php

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
hmm.. thnx for the new, downloading, as need to see whether they have fixed this bug or not...

*www.chotocheeta.com/2007/10/23/bug-find-possible-bug-with-nero-8-nero-vision-under-windows-vista/

Rahim

Married!
Ya DIgit provided Ashampoo Burning SUite and i love it. I never believed that any other burner does the job as Nero.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Krazy_About_Technology said:
I dont use nero, its bulky on ,r old lappy. I looovvveee Ashampoo 7, its got everything i need in 25 MB :-D
ashampoo ftw :D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Ashampoo huh! I'll give that one a whirl then :)
Ashampoo is a lot better company.

They are not sucker but allow their appreciators to try their product for longer time, u can get extended trial key from them. And there is no rootkits in their products.

Some other products that are worth trying out are:
  • Ashmapoo Photo Commander 6 (media files organiser and editor +)
  • Ashampoo Magical Snap 2 (nice screen capture proggie)
  • Ashampoo movie shrink and burn 3 (i dont use it now cuz never felt to convert formats)
  • Ashampoo Magical Defrag 2 (works silently without bloated UI and defragss only when ur computer is idle)
  • Ashampoo PowerUp 3 (nice tweaking util, dont use it cuz am fed up of tweaking every bit)
  • Ashampoo Firewall FREE (for those who are non-geeks and wants simplistic approach)

Though this company is underrated too much :-x

casanova

The Frozen Nova
But u don't need to keep it running all the time. Any anyways while burning discs most people dont play with comp.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@casanova
and what if we can't even browse the net or watch movies or videos, music etc while burming? With nero 8, it seems impossible for system which dun have dual cores nd has less that 1G mem.
And whats the use of crappy services like nero scout nd updating? Do nyone update every week?

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
I use ashampoo in windows and K3b in ubuntu.Ditched Nero the day the OEM version provided by my DVD writer company gave me some stupid error while installing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom