Nero 6 or Nero 7?

Status
Not open for further replies.

go4saket

Hi Guys!

I had been using Nero 6 for all my CD/DVD writing jobs and am quite satisfied with it. Just wanted to know is Nero 7 worth upgrading for a person who uses this software for basic CD/DVD writing. I am not much concerned about the other features available in these softwares.

Thank you.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Nero 7 has more features and requires more RAM. I still use 6 cause it does my job and does it well. I don't think you need to upgrade if simple CD/DVD writing is your only requirement. :)

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I like Nero 5.:D
And yes Neo 6 is good for basic burning.

I suggest you use Infrarecorder-free & easy.
Get it here:
*infrarecorder.sourceforge.net/

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
i was earlier using nero 6 then changed to nero7 lite version, and nero7 lite version is much better than nero 6 and consumes less memory than 6
u can aslo try "infrarecorder" light and efficient software

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Cheetah CD/DVD burn is nyday better than infra rec nd Nero 6/7/8. Its much faser nd stable than nero series.

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Nero 6 is better than Nero 7 for day-to-day burning.

No need to upgrade to Nero 7. You can try a demo of Nero 8 though.

Nero 7 - No no for you

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
adithyagenius said:
From where can I get nero8? Nero site doesn't have mention of nero 8. I want an official beta or demo.
Hasn't released officially. Its out on the warez scene however, and thus the excitement. :p

AshishSharma

Livin' in the ghetto
QwertyManiac said:
Hasn't released officially. Its out on the warez scene however, and thus the excitement. :p

Hmmm I did download the Nero 8 Ultra Edition (about 1 GB) don't tell me I simply wasted my bandwidth ... :(

casanova

The Frozen Nova
@adithyagenius
Nero 8 is released as a retail version. Wait for sometime till u get an official demo

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
AshishSharma said:
Hmmm I did download the Nero 8 Ultra Edition (about 1 GB) don't tell me I simply wasted my bandwidth ... :(
I didn't say anything like that. You have to try it for yourself and find out if its good or not for you. :)

OP
go4saket

go4saket

1 GB for Nero 8... What the hell. A CD/DVD burning software of 1 GB... Where are these software companies taking us...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom