Need Multitasking rig at 75k

Sarath

iDota
^^^Conflicting prices up there. If you are going to lamington road dont limit your choices. Look for that similarly featured Lian Li case also.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
@ techking_dinesh

Get the cm 690 II advanced. Its a wonderful chasis. But what's wrong with nzxt tempest -evo. That looks pretty worthy to me.

shayem

In the zone
My heart says cm 690 II Advanced !!

It's 75850 except mouse. But prices are decreased for some components and Prices are not updated on sites. So I'm sure:Fingerx: you'll get that @1-2k less price. If not then choose wisely. You can change or add components in future like KB, Mouse, HDD. And I said NZXT 921 RB cause it's size is nearly same like 690II Advance but price is low. So you can add that price on Monitor and get 24". But old cabby, I agree on that

Sarath

iDota
And I said NZXT 921 RB cause it's size is nearly same like 690II Advance but price is low.

If the size is the same then its fine to go for it. I was under the impression that it is smaller inside.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Problem with 921rb and quite a few NZXT cases is that the top 2 fans are pretty close to the motherboard tray. You have to definitely sacrifice the top exhaust fan if you install a aftermarket cooler. Any going by the feedback of the SNB CPUs, particularly the 2600k, you definitely need one sooner than later.

Stick with CM 690II or get any Lancool model within your budget that are available at ITWares. The 56W is yours at @ 3.4k. You get only 2 fans, but you can always add them later.

OP
techking_dinesh

techking_dinesh

Digit Squad Member
Will i be needing a cooler ??
i dnt plan any major update in a yr or so minimum.
Moreover my pc table is packed from sides for d cpu, d back is open bt it faces wall
and d front is nicely open..
gng with cm690II means 3 fans, wnt that b enough ?

I had mailed primeabgb and ITwares asking them for availability and current prices. I got the mail from Primeabgb , they quoted me as follows.. They did nt answer me whether it is inclusve of VAT or exclusive though i asked them this in BOLD separately

Component Full Name
Processor Intel i7 – 2600 K= 16000/-
Motherboard Asus P8Z68-V PRO= 13500/-
RAM G.Skill Ripjaws X F3-12800CL9D-4GBXL= 2400/-
Corsair XMS3 4GB DDR3 1600MHz= 2450/-
Graphic Card MSI R6950 Twin Frozr II/OC 2gb= 18000/- WTF !!
HDD Seagate 1TB 7200.12= 2900/-
DVD writer LG 22X SATA DVD= 1050/-
Asus 24X= 1100/-
PSU Corsair TX650= 5500/-
Case CM 690 II Advanced(Transparent Side Panel)= 5700/-
Monitor Benq G2220HD= 7100/-
Mouse Razer Deathadder = 1950/-
Keyboard Microsoft Sidewinder X6= 3800/-
Speakers Altec Lansing VS2621= 1600/-

Will post the ITwares price when i get them. I think i will have to go lamington road personally and buy different components from different places :(

Cilus

laborare est orare
Also the price of the Cabinet is higher, it should be within 5.6K. in SMC, Razer Death Adder is available @ 1.5K, LG DVD writers are selling @ 0.8K locally and the PSU should be 5.2K. Does the prices you've got are including shipping charge?

OP
techking_dinesh

techking_dinesh

Digit Squad Member
^ No these are the prices for personal visit to the store and collecting them. i had asked them such stuff in my mail but they just quoted the price , replied none other questions, morevoer they did not quote for 7-8 products. i Had a chat with representative on ITwares, they said they will be mailing by 5Pm today.

EDIT :
Primeabgb replied that the prices are inclusive of all tax but shipping extra

Quick Help needed !!!!

A local dealer is giving me all the config only gfx card is the problem

he has the following :

saphhire 6950 14500/-
msi 6850 12500/-
Should i go for any of these ? or still stick with R6950 of MSI ??
or should i ask him for Nvidia GTX 560 ?

Reply asap !!

Cilus

laborare est orare
The Sapphire one, is it the 1 GB or 2 GB version? If it is the 2 GB version, get it with eyes closed.

OP
techking_dinesh

techking_dinesh

Digit Squad Member
the local shopkeeper here never heard Gskill , corsair and stuff . He is having a tough time quoting me but he is very interested in the deal . he is trying his best.
MSI 6850 is 12500/-
the SAPPHire 6950 IS 2gGB FOR 14500/-
How about the GTX 560 ?? there r too many of them creating confusions.. which ones to go for ?

or should i order the sapphire one ??
main difference between sapphire and the previously decided MSI Twin Frorz OC ??

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
I repeat, is it 6850 @ 12500??? In any case, go for the 6950 2gb @ 14500. That extra RAM would be beneficial for future.

OP
techking_dinesh

techking_dinesh

Digit Squad Member
BUT WHAT IS D MAIN DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MSI & SAPPHIRE ??

Should i consider GTX 560 Series or not ??

Someone plz solve all my doubts , everything except the gfx card is fixed !!

Top Bottom