OP
techking_dinesh

techking_dinesh

Digit Squad Member
I have a soft corner for CM cabinets ;(
plus wen i m nt getting CM , Lian Li is out of the question

i just dont think , i will be able to finalise today ,

My dealer is still having probs with SMPS and Cabinet

I have given him d folllowing options to quote me !!
Cabinet : (Choice Wise Options )
Cooler Master CM 690 II Advanced (RC-692-KWN2) = Rs.6200/- ( Delivery problem )
Cooler Master HAF 912 Advanced = Rs. ??

SMPS:
CORSAIR 750TX = ?
CORSAIR 850TX = Rs.8200/-
CORSAIR GS800 = ?
SEASONIC SS-750JS 750W 80+ Certified Power Supply = ?
SeaSonic SS-850AT 850W 80+ Silver Certified Power Supply = ?

waiting for reply !! , i m so pissed ;(
i thot everything would be final today and i wud be getting all my stuff by monday !! :(

OP
techking_dinesh

techking_dinesh

Digit Squad Member
I have answered that so many times..

i live in a small city NASHIK ( near mumbai ). Dealers here dont have such high config at all. Its out of imagination for them. They have some contacts in mumbai and they ll tel their mumbai contacts to courier them.. I dont mind their procedure as far as i m getting d component with 200Rs plus minus

If i go myself to mumbai then too an octroi of 4% ll be charged which will be around 3.5K so i m giving d local dealers a chance .. This way

i will get everythnig locally
save a few bucks
Will have someone to catch if something is faulty

D major components r already quoted ,
Case , SMPS , mouse , Kb r d probs
Mouse KB i ll get them without any issue

so i have told them to quote for the above cases and SMPS and i m still awaiting reply

Hope my point is clear nw ;)

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
That's the particularly reason I am not getting why your dealer is failing to get the products which have been listed online by shops located at Mumbai. Anyway, last I inquire ITWares, they also stated that the 690II adv not available. And at 6.2k its hugely overpriced. You may want to look at this cabinet Cooler Master Storm Enforcer under 6k. The HAF 912 adv is also similarly priced.

OP
techking_dinesh

techking_dinesh

Digit Squad Member
I already tld my dealer about the online shops,
he called ITwares and Primeabgb in front of me and they informed that the SMPS and case r unavailable ,
They r selling d 850TX which overshoots my budget and the Temptest EVO

so ..
i have told my dealer to enquire for the PSU prices that u stated above and for the cabinet i went for HAF 912 Advanced as my second option.
i will have a look at Storm Enforcer now

EDIT;
Thnx Skud for the Storm Enforcer Suggestion. looks pretty good , but i doubt on its availability even in mumbai !!

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you want to go for a CM cabinet, then its OK, but honestly take a look at the Lancool cases at ITWares, if possible. ;)

OP
techking_dinesh

techking_dinesh

Digit Squad Member
my dealer just mailed me

dear dinesh
this is the quot I have received from Primeabgb
the price is very neck to neck I have to work without margin
so I request you to close the deal your self
if you want i wl help u out
regards

He received the same quotation from primeabgb that i received but he was quoted 16000 for d card which is correct ( I was quoted 18 ).

in the meanwhile , i got a call from another dealer saying we can provide u these stuff in 5 days. i will go and meet them tomorrow and see the scope or i am going mumbai on saturday

skud, Here is my case consideration :
Cm 690 II adv
Lain Li K62
CM HAF 912 adv
Cm storm enforcer
NZXT Tempest EVO

is this priority order correct ? if not kindly notify me , u can add more cases

Last edited:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Depends on what you want. The Lancool K62 you may want to consider within your budget. It comes preinstalled with all the 4 fans that can be installed. And build quality etc. I can vouch for you. But Rather than the HAF or Storm Enforcer, I would go for the 690II any day because of the graphics card length and hdd cage problem.

But Tempest EVO is noisy, are you sure about that???

OP
techking_dinesh

techking_dinesh

Digit Squad Member
i updated my preference

Cm 690 II adv
Lian Li K62
CM HAF 912 adv
Cm storm enforcer
NZXT Tempest EVO

Yes the reviews say that EVO r noisy !!

r d options 3,4,5 in proper order ? coz 690 is out of stock and i dnt think anyone except ITwares will give Lian li (I will try my best though) so if not d top 2 , r d next 3 in proper sequence ?

Should i consider more cases ?

i rlly wish i get Cm690ii or Lian Li ( Some excellent reviews for this one , plus Skud`s review made up my mind )

Last edited:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
If somehow you ended up buying up the K62, you would probably be just the 3rd person in this forum to own it. :))

But I sincerely hope you get the 690II as that's your 1st preference. The last 3 are in proper sequence IMO.

You can ask tkin about the HAF 912 adv. He can tell exactly about the +es and -es.

OP
techking_dinesh

techking_dinesh

Digit Squad Member
i have read reviews for all d cases at many sites, hoping to get atleast 1 of the 5 !!

Cabinet prob is almost solved , just the PSU left.. Trying my best for any of d 4 listed above

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
If possible make GS800 the last choice. Seasonic is most probably available from ITWares. Either these two or the TX750 should be on top of the list.

Top Bottom