Need Multitasking rig at 75k

venram87700

Learnin in progress
dinesh just to inform u i got the corsair GS 600w smps for 4000Rs at lamington rd go to prime abgb or most of the shops in lamingotn can place an order for u n u will get it within 15 to 30 mins flat

OP
techking_dinesh

techking_dinesh

Digit Squad Member
thnx for d suggestion Skud , i ll search for seasonic then or make GS800 ma last choice

@venram , i m trying buying locally out here , moreover 600W wnt be enough as suggested , i m looking for 700plus

RIG is final and ordered ..
Just the PSU is left..

i just have 2 options.. need instant help !!

VIP GOLD 750W - 5200/-
corsair 850Tx V2 - 7900/-

Corsair might be better but i m already overshooting my budget .. so just wanna knw about VIP ( to go for that model or not ? )

The Config order is posted in post 1

Last edited:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
No experience about VIP. Corsair one I would suggest. Care to purchase online - may be as a final thought?

Purchasing VIP over Corsair would probably result in "penny wise pound foolish" type of situation. So think.

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
thnx for d suggestion Skud , i ll search for seasonic then or make GS800 ma last choice

@venram , i m trying buying locally out here , moreover 600W wnt be enough as suggested , i m looking for 700plus

RIG is final and ordered ..
Just the PSU is left..

i just have 2 options.. need instant help !!

VIP GOLD 750W - 5200/-
corsair 850Tx V2 - 7900/-

Corsair might be better but i m already overshooting my budget .. so just wanna knw about VIP ( to go for that model or not ? )

The Config order is posted in post 1

NO VIP!!!!

better order online!

OP
techking_dinesh

techking_dinesh

Digit Squad Member
Settled with Corsair 850TX v2 for Rs.7900/-
And lian Li K62 for Rs.6500/-

The whole config is posted in Post 1.

Thanks to everyone. I shall post the pics when they arrive. Thread Closed !! ;)

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
Settled with Corsair 850TX v2 for Rs.7900/-
And lian Li K62 for Rs.6500/-

The whole config is posted in Post 1.

Thanks to everyone. I shall post the pics when they arrive. Thread Closed !! ;)

Ohh no the TX 850 V2 price appears astronomical :shock::shock::shock:

In my place its available @6.8k+tax...:idea:

Congos anyway bro! :))

PM one of the mods to close this thread...u cant close it thus ;)

Last edited:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Actually I was lucky. :razz: Just before purchasing he was online. :!: Get some points cleared from him and the next hour, become poorer.

And regarding that 'smell' thing, well, over the past 6 months, I have made quite a few high ticket purchases, but none have made this much amount of impression on my mind. There's the 2tb hdd, 24" monitor, HD6950 - but this one is truly awesome. :doublethumb:

Loving it every moment!

OP
techking_dinesh

techking_dinesh

Digit Squad Member
Thnx to everyone who helped me out..

Beers to u all ;)

And bt by thread closed , i just meant dat my purpose is over ,
let it be open for others reference..

I hav hifi expectations from all my stff..

And skud bro , even primeabgb quoted me 7500/- for 850tx v2
If i tell dem to ship it to me , den counting the octroi it ll nearly be d same.

Moreover i had no choice at all. No one recommended vip brand , and dis was d only psu available from corsair..

Neways m super excited.. Js hoping , i dnt need a damn cooler.. Dnt hav penny even to spend on blank cds and dvds :p

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
I understand your position, Dinesh. Luckily, as long as I am posted in Patna, whatever negatives it has, I don't have to bother much about online shopping. No Octroi, Form 50 etc. No problems at all. So although you have spend in excess, I think you would be very happy with your rig. Do keep posting with pics, benchmarks etc.

And thanks for the beer. Although I am a teetotaler. ;)

OP
techking_dinesh

techking_dinesh

Digit Squad Member
Yes its v2, or i wnt accept it.

Lucky u skud !!

I m a web designer by profession. We do a lot of transactions online. I m open to online shopping but my dad is a little hesitant due to bad experiences , he is js afraid , dat wat if d product turns out faulty , d dealer ll immediately say it happened it transport and v ll be helpless. So he insisted on buying locally even if i had to spend a few more bucks..
so my 75 budget , became 82k but i have someone to catch here if anything goes wrng. So i agreed as evn he has a point.

Update:
The dealer called me up that he has ordered everything and everything ll b arrivng soon. Fingers crossed !! ;)

And to all those who beared me :p and helped me out , i ll be throwing discounts on web hosting and web designing , if anyone is interested ;)

Top Bottom