Need help to buy a Bicycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Don't be scared of the terrain, those ATBs are no-worry stuff. "All Terrain Bikes" :)

You just haven't cycled on Indian footpaths yet, its a blissful feeling ;)

I've done lots of stupid stuff with my Ezy. Worst was pushing the tyre lock in while driving fast. I flew, yes I did, and lost 3 spokes. :p
I did even worse, i tried to break the wall by hitting my Bicycle right into the wall at 30KmpH.(stupid idea i know)

Just imagine the impact, poor front tyre. busted & people though a bomb had exploded:D

praka123

left this forum longback
:oops: for me,the worst happened last time.when I rode a BSA cycle,its front bar(infront of ur seat,what u call that???) broken while riding :cry: see,I am just 103kg now ;)

slugger

Banned
if this were to be a thread asking for help to buy combat aircrafts, then 3 pages full of discussion would have been sufficient for the Indian govt to take a decision....but our Count Dracula is unable to decide which cycle to buy :rolleyes:

.....I am just 103kg now ;)

did you lose weight?????:D.....last time I read you were 104 :D :D

Calls for a party:D

[just kiddin];)

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
:oops: for me,the worst happened last time.when I rode a BSA cycle,its front bar(infront of ur seat,what u call that???) broken while riding :cry: see,I am just 103kg now ;)

Were you riding a kid's bike or what? I've never faced such a thing.

OP
C

Count Dracula

Journeyman
Are firefox bikes good,Epecially that Axxis26?.I think they are overcharging for lesser features.Thats just what I think.That cycle doesn't even have gears :(

Last edited:

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
When you go for a cycle, go for the ATB, MTB ones like most have suggested. Slightly less maintenance compared to those racing cycles. Decide how much and how often you'll be using your cycle. Based on that, go for the cycle. If the cycle looks sexy, but isn't comfortable while riding, don't buy it!

praka123

left this forum longback
raleigh cycles - those imported ones are made in taiwan and england.
will cost around Rs22000 for good bikes :shock:
check this forum
*bikeszone.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3&sid=098c61736cb30075643776c8f76f3295

*www.xbhp.com/talkies/showthread.php?t=9306

btw look here:
*www.ticyclesindia.com/

Last edited:

slugger

Banned
buy a Hercules cycle [the one driven by postmen].......perfect for Indian roads.....ATB MTB all crap in comparison

all the firangs here move around in those cycles

praka123

left this forum longback
before hercules,there was Raleigh brand,which is also common man's cycle.
Hercules needs more power to move on(it is also the coolie wala cycle) :) .most ppl knows these!

Atlas is a good brand which is currently available in India.
If Raleigh where available,it is the way.
But,now Raleigh bicycles are imported starting at 11K!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom