Need For Speed: The Run

clmlbx

Technomancer
^^ Nothing much just used Table Tags with pure Text..yes,90 min is boring but with size of just 4.7GB.. It is reasonable.. decompression takes time.

aniket.cain

Padawan
I wouldn't have replied if I didn't finish!
Anyway, I took the Pagani, and frankly I forgot if I could select the Lamborghini or not, but from common sense I can say it wasn't available as I wouldn't select the crap Pagani then.

Dude, there were only 3 cars. I could see all 3 standing side by side. But selecting the Aventador, it showed, 'Locked, for Limited Edition' or something. You didn't even see the car?

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Dude, there were only 3 cars. I could see all 3 standing side by side. But selecting the Aventador, it showed, 'Locked, for Limited Edition' or something. You didn't even see the car?
Yea, of course I saw the car, but yes, you're right, it said locked for LE, right.

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
Just reached the Rockies. The game is very difficult at this stage. I like the new gameplay. It keeps you on the edge always. The AI is dumb though.

clmlbx

Technomancer
superb Gameplay.. this one really goes for one of the best in series. Just completed Rockies(stage 5). I love new tactics, police Road blocks are active and not dumb as before.. even environment is active(in sense are solid and car crash) with rocks,stones, trees. till now best things I found is Sand storm(very short but looked gr8) and best, avalanche. It was awesome.. With Rocks,stones falling in roads. Helicopters. Active competitors and police..(not dumb like previous games)

Last edited:
OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
Just finished the game. Really liked it. Will move to "hard" and extreme after exams. They mean it when they say it's hard.

The cops are just PITA. They are dynamic unlike before and really send a shiver down your spine. Hate them!

The last race...WOW! couldn't have asked for better. Really awesome.

Overall a nice game. Only complain if you have to make is, is that it's short. I knew the reviews were another "MW or Underground" mourning articles ;)

Definitely worth playing. 3000 is too much to pay but it's good if you get it used for <1500

clmlbx

Technomancer
Me too stuck at level 8 from days now.. not stuck stuck means I have not played game from last 15-20 Days at least... hope to finish it one Day.

quad_core

CyberdyneSystems Model101
Nice game.. I am using Logitech Driving force GT ... awesome experience...totally.. though I would have loved the in-car cam(which gives dashboard view)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm now on 26th position and enjoying this game a lot - after a long time I'm playing a racing game with something new ;-)

Pratik Pawar

Gaming for challenge
well, as always, the graphics n trailers are gettin better by the versions...
hope da gameplay n story is also strong lyk... or atleast lyk NFS Most Wanted.:wink:
Dont want another dud..
feels sad dat those who dont hav a graphic card, wont be able 2 enjoy it, as it looks....:cry::-(

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ no it's not line NFS MW ( it still the best racing game IMO ) - the single player campaign is too short and it will finish before you even know it ( completed in 2.5 Hrs ) - when you will complete the game you will feel like this should be the beginning.

NFS MW was far more better than this - you can roam freely in the city , Tune/Upgrade cars, play hide and seek with cops, mod your cars to reduce heat level, defeating down blacklisted opponents was much more tougher and the ending was just unforgeable - Run has none of this.

The starting of NFS Run was awesome and those button press moments too - but this game could have been much more better if they had added MW like gameplay.

IronCruz

ICE COOOOL!!!
Guys I'm on lvl 7. The planes. I've got a problem. When I slow down gear shifts down but it doesn't shift up and fire comes out of the exhaust. I tried reinstalling, but didn't work. Please tell me the solution. I've set transmission to automatic.

Samarth 619

Modrator @ Xbhp Biking
Guys, my Origin ID is "samarth619"... I'm playing NFS The Run via Origin Client on Laptop.

Kindly add me in the friends' list and do inform me here too.

Top Bottom