need a mobile (range 24k)

thakurpushpraj

Right off the assembly line
hey guys i need a cellphone 24k range..confused b/w vivaz and satio..camera is my main priority but andoid is second in my lost..if any other options are there please suggest that also..

sujoyp

Grand Master
If camera is ur 1st priority then just get Vivaz...its cam is just superb

It have Symbian OS on which u can install all useful applications and games

Due to continuous focusing in video its video quality is much better:smile:

red dragon

Master troll
Why on earth you want to buy a phone for 24k while camera is your priority.Buy a 3-4k phone and use the 20k for a good pro zoomer.

sujoyp

Grand Master
naah u cant carry 2 devices everywhere...

If u really want good mobile cam Vivaz is good..

Check sony ericsson vivaz - Flickr: Search

U can get a separate cam later if u need it:smile:

OP
T

thakurpushpraj

Right off the assembly line
Why on earth you want to buy a phone for 24k while camera is your priority.Buy a 3-4k phone and use the 20k for a good pro zoomer.

actually the thing is i dont want to carry 2 gadgets wid me all the time..and snapping moments can come any time..i dont want to waste my time looking for my digi cam..

n-97 and n-97 mini are too bulky and plus n-97 mini has 5mp only..if i'll be settling with 5mp only then i'll think of going with x-10mini or mini pro or may be samsung wave..they are better i think..

btw thanx for ur suggestions.. :)

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

thanx all for your help..i think i'll go with vivaz..its got hd video recording too and quality is good..
thak you all :) :)

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
actually the thing is i dont want to carry 2 gadgets wid me all the time..and snapping moments can come any time..i dont want to waste my time looking for my digi cam..

n-97 and n-97 mini are too bulky and plus n-97 mini has 5mp only..if i'll be settling with 5mp only then i'll think of going with x-10mini or mini pro or may be samsung wave..they are better i think..

btw thanx for ur suggestions.. :)

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

thanx all for your help..i think i'll go with vivaz..its got hd video recording too and quality is good..
thak you all :) :)

welcome. and yes, like sujoy said, for camera, nothing beats Vivaz. do post some pics and a review once you get it.

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
I saw a thread in this forum where someone was saying that u can get N800 for 22000... try to search and it will be a great buy

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
it is N900 dude...N800 is actually not a phone but Internet tablet... :p

the link for that thread is:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobile-monsters/129256-n900-rs-20-000-way.html

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
but Symbian^3 is open source...there shouldn't be any issues with getting patches/updates/alternate ROMs... :)

sujoyp

Grand Master
but Symbian^3 is open source...there shouldn't be any issues with getting patches/updates/alternate ROMs... :)

Yaah but as u can see within a year android changed soo much...from 1.6 to 2.2
Same thing happened with S60v5 5800 with firmware upgrades coming from v20-v50..

And also happened with Apple OS

At least wait for the reviews of N8:razz:...

I even hear symbian^4 comming

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
You think I dint know that(about vivaz and satio being symbian)??. I owned the satio and i heavily detest the purchase of any symbian phone till S^4 arrives. But if you have to have Symbian, get the vivaz. The fastest symbian phone I have used. A NO to the satio. Wait for SEs 12 mp android phone later in the year.

Top Bottom