need a mobile (range 24k)

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
The satio has a better camera but dont fall for the MP race. 8 mp is more than enough. The Vivaz has continuous autofocussing which works great.

OP
T

thakurpushpraj

Right off the assembly line
The satio has a better camera but dont fall for the MP race. 8 mp is more than enough. The Vivaz has continuous autofocussing which works great.

okay..vivaz it is then..:D..i wasnt going for MP race..its just that when i talked to different sellers they all suggested me to go for satio not vivaz..and they dont have a big diff in their mrp also...so i was wondering why..

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

You think I dint know that(about vivaz and satio being symbian)??. I owned the satio and i heavily detest the purchase of any symbian phone till S^4 arrives. But if you have to have Symbian, get the vivaz. The fastest symbian phone I have used. A NO to the satio. Wait for SEs 12 mp android phone later in the year.

i too was waiting for that but xperia x10 is out of my budget so i thought 12MP will be way out of my league on its arrival..and plus we are talking about SE..and they dont make cheap products :p or products which stays in market till their cost is reduced to less then the half or the time when they were launched..i think we all have discussed enough now..and i should final vivaz now :)..thankx again for all your help :)..

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

what about aino guys???iss that set good too???

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Do you have a ps3? If not, no point in getting the Aino. Trust me, the Vivaz will suffice. Dont go for non-smartphones since SE are quietly but surely moving away from them. Oh yes, i have had the aino too. :p

OP
T

thakurpushpraj

Right off the assembly line
Do you have a ps3? If not, no point in getting the Aino. Trust me, the Vivaz will suffice. Dont go for non-smartphones since SE are quietly but surely moving away from them. Oh yes, i have had the aino too. :p

WHOA...how many sets have you used till now..this is my 5th handset,and first one that i'am gonna buy from my own money..:p :p :p thats why i'am putting so much thoughts in it..:D :p..

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
If you are in a hurry, then get Vivaz. Or N8 will be available around late september.

Also the option suggested by @desiibond - Wave + p&s camera is not a bad idea. Wave has very good 5mp cam with powerful single powerled flash which btw is stronger than the single led flash of Vivaz. Its 720p video recording is just excellent as well though it lacks that continuous auto focus feature of Vivaz. Dont know how useful is that feature in real world usage. As I have found my Wave to focus on close objects perfectly in video recording mode. Maybe Vivaz can go a cm or two closer but then its not that important for me.

Here is a recent review of Vivaz - *www.mobile-review.com/review/sonyericsson-vivaz-u5i-en.shtml

Think about it and take a wise decision :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom