Tamoghno

Padawan
:lol:. Anyways, being a rehash i dont expect the N86 to have any better build than the N85.be happy with your vastly delayed phone. I would rather buy the satio in 3 months than this.

And keep your presumptions to yourself. Typical Nokia fanboi.

Why you're comparing a possibly $900 device with $500 device ?

sujoyp

Grand Master
And guess what satio's ass will be kicked by samsung pixon 12...

lets see how n86 performs 1st...12mp will take another year for nokia...it would be good if they release some new version of n82 with 8mp cam and equally powerful hardware..

Tamoghno

Padawan
It was supposed to be released by end june . But seems like very few dealers actually got it and so the price is absurdly high. I expect its price to settle down by mid to end july at below 25k

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
Actually dwelling on it. N86 should indeed have the best image quality. When other manufacturers have had their phones out by October, N86 is out in june. LOL at Nokia. And that too a rehashed N85. Anyways good luck with your LED-flashed N86.

And @krates, C905 dint get the lowest marks in camera. Pixon did. And if you consider only the camera pints. It was at par with all the phones, albeit the video recording.

niaaa it got @ first and then as they got the sample unit of pixon but the actual outperformed C905 check that review again they have bold+red that part that Pixon cam is much much better than there one and then removed the total of scores too

OP
yogi7272

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
Hey i am not concerned abt when nokia will release 12mp cam phone.. what matters most is n86 will kick ass of all available camphones including c905.. And i am not nokia fanboy..i found n85 build crapy so i dont mind telling that to everyone. Any ways dont wanaa argue with u ..

and n86 build quality is top notch as a friend in uk has got it already and he is pretty impressed with n86 .. he is coming from n85 ..

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
niaaa it got @ first and then as they got the sample unit of pixon but the actual outperformed C905 check that review again they have bold+red that part that Pixon cam is much much better than there one and then removed the total of scores too

Err, C905 was the one with the prototype software as the review was done in early october. Pixon was released before that. Stop fibbing and check your stats.

OP
yogi7272

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
*www.univercell.in/english/pages/us...=product_details&poll1=5&poll2=5&poll3=5&msg=

and no more c905 crap here..

sujoyp

Grand Master
great yaar...I wish SE w995 releases now soo that we can have some compitition...

Again my wishlist for n86 include..
1.good build
2.better speed
3.should not hang everyday
4.no faulty slider
5.should not be too much dependent on firmware updates

price is really good...it directly replaces n85

I even see samsung jet as direct competitor at this price bracket

LegendKiller

In the zone
well,i think i have been twice lucky with 6280 and n85...........
i have absolutely no build issues with my n85 and yeah no software issues as well.....

OP
yogi7272

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
Wow , nice to hear ur n85 doing well.. apart from build quality n85 roks ..no doubt abt it .. now n86 even better it with better cam , much better build quality and material used and lot other improvements .. i might get it early as i did with n82 and n85 ..

*www.allaboutsymbian.com/news/item/9947_The_Nokia_N86_in_detail_from_e.php

n86 display looks even better than n85 one .. wow!

I think this thing has got everything but xenon flash. Now what more could someone add to n86 feature list apart from xenon and maybe omap3 chipset. I cant think much..

Last edited:
OP
yogi7272

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
I think i will get it and this time keeping my n82 as well. Let it just come to the market in large quantity first.

sujoyp

Grand Master
r u sure u dont wanna wait untill 1st firmware update...I have seen symbian users too much frustated by bugs initially

OP
yogi7272

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
n82 was perfect from first firmware .. n85 was a bit buggy but was perfectly tolerable ..i think n86 will do just fine on its maiden firmware ..

Tamoghno

Padawan
*www.univercell.in/english/pages/us...=product_details&poll1=5&poll2=5&poll3=5&msg=

and no more c905 crap here..

@ dreamcatcher ...

Waiting for your comments , i remember how you trashed me when i said that n86 should be 24k after about a month of its launch . Now here it is even lower price and that too at launch.

Waiting for your new excuse ...

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Do i look like a market analyst to you?? The dollar has come down rapidly over the past few days and that has resulted in high end phones going cheap. The Xperia is available for 28k now. It has dropped 3k in the last 5 days. And when did i bash you for the price??

OP
yogi7272

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
dreamcatcher- no offtopic comments pls..

My dealer has got hold of few n86. Tommorrow looks to be my n86 day ..

Top Bottom