yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
Hi guys, i have been waiting for n86 to arrive ..looks very impressive ..All the flaws of n85 seems be corrected. Apart from lack of xenon flash, this handset looks perfect for me..

*translate.google.com/translate?pre...w/nokia-n86.shtml&sl=ru&tl=en&history_state0=

*translate.google.com/translate?pre...okia_N86-rev.html&sl=ru&tl=en&history_state0=

my dealer just told me that its available here and its priced at 25k ..which i think is too much ..as expected price was about 23 k .. now if someone could locate it in ur area then pls post its price here ..

Last edited:
OP
yogi7272

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
Actually i am not going to get it early. A friend is interested. This time i will wait for gsmarena review as well as initial user feedback before going for it. From whatever i have read on net, its build quality is very good. We all know build quality of n85 suck. Also i am not fond of that dual led flash setup. Other than that it looks very impressive if its priced at 22-23k. Also initial camera samples are not much better than sammy innov8.

Last edited:
OP
yogi7272

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
^^^^^
Here u go. I think we should wait for gsmarena review to find that out. And chances of it happening are very low.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
I don't believe it can happen... I think N86 will outperform INNOV8 even

if the price is right I will try to convince my mom to get me this :p

Tamoghno

Padawan
N86 photos running early firmware

*dailymobile.se/2009/05/10/pictures-nokia-n86-and-8mp-camera-photo-samples/

look at the photos of the lense on the grass .

what i see is its not much different than innov8 , but being nokia N86 is certainly better as a 'phone' , at 23-25K its worth for its price.

BTW , it just stared to ship in other places of the world so i am yet to hera much review of this phone , hold off uying this phone until you gets people's opinion

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
No xenon. meh.

my C905 already had about 4 firmware updates and am also using modded camdrivers. Anyways. As you say so.

sujoyp

Grand Master
I will wait and see....wont comment soo early8)

BTW if its 23k its a good deal...much better then N85

OP
yogi7272

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
To all fellow thinkdigit members, Avoid n85. Its build quality is pathetic and it is bound to give u some probs down the line. Insted n86 looks very well built. Again i will wait for more reviews of n86 specially, one from gsmarena to make any move. I am not going to be an early adopter as in n82 andn n85. n82 was a different story though. It was a gem from the
start.

And all this talk of c905 being better than n86. All i can do is to laugh reading such stupid comment. n86 is not even out yet properly, no idea abt it firmware so how can someone make such statement. But then someone as dreamcatcher is only capable of it .. hee hee..

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
And i think the 8mp cam test that gsmarena did in that c905 got the lowest points too

Tamoghno

Padawan
@ yogi

Dont trust any review 100% , wait for actual user experience . Remember that most review sample of n85 had good built quality. Also compare the 5800's pre release picture quality sample and actual picture quality sample , you'll have a feeling that nokia changed the camera module.

Regarding n86 picture quality , it seems to be very good for me , but lack of xenon flash is hurting .

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Actually dwelling on it. N86 should indeed have the best image quality. When other manufacturers have had their phones out by October, N86 is out in june. LOL at Nokia. And that too a rehashed N85. Anyways good luck with your LED-flashed N86.

And @krates, C905 dint get the lowest marks in camera. Pixon did. And if you consider only the camera pints. It was at par with all the phones, albeit the video recording.

OP
yogi7272

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
Using n82 right now.. and its xenon is unmatched . and in the gsmarena shootout c905 stood last as far as i remembered.

OP
yogi7272

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
^^^ tried and used c905 ..not much better than n82 xenon ..

dont post offtopic stuff anyway.. its about n86 not about ur crappy beloved c905 which even cant do vga video recording..

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
:lol:. Anyways, being a rehash i dont expect the N86 to have any better build than the N85.be happy with your vastly delayed phone. I would rather buy the satio in 3 months than this.

And keep your presumptions to yourself. Typical Nokia fanboi.

Top Bottom