Lucky_star

Still Shining!
It happened again. This time at my friend's b'day party. At 4 minutes and some seconds, the camera froze. And all those moments are gone :-x.
My N73 was a nice one. It never put me down on such occassions, even if the video recording was not at par with this.

One more bug, I dunno whether its a bug. Ngage Store is not opening after the update. It shows "Out of internal memory. Close some applications and try again. (Error -4)" when I have 45.4 MB free RAM available.
N-Gage version: 1.40(1557)

Anyone, please confirm this.

OP
yogi7272

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
^^^^

This video recording bug only happened to me once.. never again ..made lots of 10-20 mins videos with it since u reported this issue.. try doing hard reset and then again reinstall ver 20 firmware.. It will mostly solve ur problem. This prob does seems to be ur handset specific or it would have been reported by others on other world forums. none has reported this prob so try doing the process mentioned above & hopefully it will solve ur issue..

or u could reach out to mr damian dinning on twitter ..he is a product manager of n86. and tell him about this prob. he will surely help u out .. is id is "phonedaz" on twitter..

sujoyp

Grand Master
I liked the overall picture quality of n86...no doubt its best in this...but in the initial pics there was a problem with image details...they were not sharp enough....
Video recording must be good since 5800 is capable of such good recording...I am too impressed

desuza.jony

Broken In
I found a cool Photo Browser Application For My n97, Its Really an amazing application, want to share some screen shot and a video to know more detailed:
*media.share.ovi.com/m1/s/1135/7223cae5609b43268f45ea30bd3b0979.jpg

download Photo browser

I liked the overall picture quality of n86...no doubt its best in this...but in the initial pics there was a problem with image details...they were not sharp enough....
Video recording must be good since 5800 is capable of such good recording...I am too impressed

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
@yogi-I will be giving up my satio.Symbian is a pathetic OS and i cant stand that double clicking in the submenus all the time. Not to mention the lack of kinetic scroll in the core of the menu. Also geotagging cant be turned off from the camera options.you have to dig and dig and dig more to get that one. I am vying for android. S60 can go to hell.Will get the Aino now.
And yea, i have used more s60 handsets than you have yogi. So think before assuming. I agree that i dont have much need for the apps, but i have used many for that matter to be able to give a symbian guy a run for his money.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Yea so??SE is huge. There are different people for different posts who have no issue into manufacturing or marketing.he may have been oblivious to the proceedings. Its the phone that beats every nokia into oblivion especially the N86. :D
Anyways, i hope SE kicks Symbian and goes solely into android. SE infinity boasts of a snapdragon proccy with 32 gb storage,hd video,8 mp cam and much more. ;)

OP
yogi7272

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
Satio beating N86 .. what a joke! hee hee.. This premium phone from se even lacks some basic things as fm transmitter, digital compass, decent battery, standard micro usb port, 3.5 mm audio jack, powerful xenon flash, good sound quality, stereo speakers etc etc .. The above post show how confused se really is..That guy has satio with bigger battery than what its already selling with ..how come that happened? He is from se and he even does not know the real battery capacity of satio. That's strange.. Anyways Omnia hd kicks its ass big time.. and dont even mention nokia N900 ..

Last edited:

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
Did a Hard reset and formatted the internal storage. Keeping fingers crossed.
The main reason, I was staying away from hard resetting was because of the large number of Apps installed and Ngage games.
I had hard resetted the device some time ago before the update.

Dreamcatcher and Yogi, please don't make this thread a bashing one. We all know that each of the phones have their own set of advantages and demerits. And each ones are targeted towards a particular segment of users. Be it a Nokia, SE, iPhone or Samsung.

pawankhanna

Broken In
hey guy's i was playing some cool games in my N86 and its gives fun a lot....

Rocketman

in this game a man is flying in the air and we need to save him from the challenges in the route.....
*nds2.fds-download.nokia.com/fdp/interface/DC_OviStore/Rocketman_screenshot2_256x256-192x192_.png?fid=A0D63WBJODDNBR

Download this game from ovi store
*store.ovi.com/content/7714F3223522762AE040050A873267D3?clickSource=homepage

Zum Zum
you just need to destroy the three ball's of one color and a chains of multi-colored balls will running, You should have time to destroy a chain of multi-colored balls...

*nds2.fds-download.nokia.com/fdp/interface/DC_OviStore/ZumZum_256x256-192x192_.png?fid=A0D63WIVHIBHMV

Download from ovi store
*store.ovi.com/content/770085CA419F9C85E040050A87321ACD

Lost Ball

Move your ball from block to block in straight lines to the exit. With higher levels come special blocks that will drive you mad. Garanteed.

*nds2.fds-download.nokia.com/fdp/interface/DC_OviStore/LostBall_screenshot_a-192x192_.png?fid=A0D63WVKVKFXSP

Download from ovi store
*store.ovi.com/content/770085CA41A39C85E040050A87321ACD?clickSource=homepage

Black Shark 2

in this game lots of enemy engines, with multiply of hundreds cannons and bombs.

*nds2.fds-download.nokia.com/fdp/interface/DC_OviStore/BlackShark_cover-192x192_.png?fid=A0D63WXGLADMQM

Download from ovi store
*store.ovi.com/content/770085CA41DD9C85E040050A87321ACD?clickSource=homepage

Long March

its like a snake game, there is lots of mini soldiers marching in funny places. also when you pick a marble your marching team grows...i think its relate to the classical snake game....

*nds2.fds-download.nokia.com/fdp/interface/DC_OviStore/Longmarch_cover_256x256_I-192x192_.png?fid=A0D63WKQXYSGNI

Dowmload From Ovi Store
*store.ovi.com/content/7718D49658F00DC6E040050A87324F87?clickSource=homepage

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Satio beating N86 .. what a joke! hee hee.. This premium phone from se even lacks some basic things as fm transmitter, digital compass, decent battery, standard micro usb port, 3.5 mm audio jack, powerful xenon flash, good sound quality, stereo speakers etc etc .. The above post show how confused se really is..That guy has satio with bigger battery than what its already selling with ..how come that happened? He is from se and he even does not know the real battery capacity of satio. That's strange.. Anyways Omnia hd kicks its ass big time.. and dont even mention nokia N900 ..

What are you trying to infer?the n86 is better than the satio? Trust me, consult a doctor. btw, a xenon is better than an led, weak or not. Lets see what the first firmware update brings. It has tenfolds better proccy than ur crappy n86 and twice the ram. Also the media menu is the best in the business. Not mentioning the cam. Be happy with your watercolored n86. i am out of here.

OP
yogi7272

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
*www.symbian-guru.com/welcome/2009/10/falling-in-love-with-the-nokia-n86-8mp-against-all-odds.html

Even I was looking for a white version ..Seen it in person and its gorgeous !

*theprodigalguide.com/2009/07/20/the-best-phone-nokia-currently-makes-the-n86/

Last edited:

salman06p0020

Broken In
The fact that everyone is still comparing N86 with the SE's premium offering Satio talks about how great N86 really is. Can't wait to get this, I would have bought it in a blink if not for my budget problems.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Who is comparing the N86 to the Satio? :-o :-o
The satio beats the N86 in every aspect and they arent similar form factors either.

OP
yogi7272

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
Its not that I dislike se, but when even Nokia 1280 has 3.5mm jack then why not satio?

BTW, I still adore my k750i :)

Top Bottom