N81, the Truth...(the Nokia VS SE battle)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ at the moment, Samsung is creating the best high-end fones compared to even Nokia.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
@girish

i have around many points except symbian that N73 proves kicks k810i/k790i a$$ :lol:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
High End phones sabhi log create karthe hai.
Mai toh kam daam mai smart phones ke bare mai bath kar raha hu :-x
hmm k.

SE doesn't have any Symbian S60 fone as of today (Idou is future). SE had a couple of touch Symbian UIQ fones but as the Symbian platform was unified and went OpenSource, UIQ is dead. So, there is no practical reason to invest in those fones.

Nokia is the top dog if we talk about Symbian smartfones jo ki 'aam aadmi' k liye hai. But when we consider the high-end fones, it is Samsung who is leading the way at the moment.

Older Nokia fones like N72 which have the Symbian OS 8.1, are history and are still in the market just because of the fact that they provide Smartfone capabilities @ low price.

hmm k.

SE doesn't have any Symbian S60 fone as of today (Idou is future). SE had a couple of touch Symbian UIQ fones but as the Symbian platform was unified and went OpenSource, UIQ is dead. So, there is no practical reason to invest in those fones.

Yeah...

Nokia is the top dog if we talk about Symbian smartfones jo ki 'aam aadmi' k liye hai. But when we consider the high-end fones, it is Samsung who is leading the way at the moment.

What has samsung got ? what about LG, Motorolla, etc btw ?

Older Nokia fones like N72 which have the Symbian OS 8.1, are history and are still in the market just because of the fact that they provide Smartfone capabilities @ low price.

Hmm... N72 seems highly popular still. Is it as capable as Symbian 9.x phones ? Or, can I mod it to Symbian 9 ?

sujoyp

Grand Master
I had N70 which is kinddof big brother to N72.....It was capable of all the things that a new symbian os is capable of...except accelerometer softwares...

Just that it was too slow...and screen was not up to the mark

Leave him....First he said => Build quality is awesome.. After some argument he said => That phone is stylish... And again some argument he said => Body quality is awesome....Next he will say: People buy that phone because of black color:lol:

Some people cannot be changed!!

Some threads cant be changed.....Nokia vs Sony...etc !!:mrgreen::mrgreen:

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
Cmon stop guys , it is wrong comparing a smartphone to a non smartphone .
End of discussion . Change of topic , By the way i am buying my 16gb ipod touch tomorrow , any suggestions . I have already paid Rs4000 in advance and have to pay 8k more .

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
LOL...Whats going on here?? Dont have the patience to start all over again... I thought it was an N81 vs SE here. The N81 broke or something?? :lol:

Tamoghno

Padawan
SE = no 3.5 mm + no micro sd = FAIL

Nokia = crappy s40 + crappy symbian signed = FAIL

Nokia 1202 = no crappy 3.5 mm + no crappy pop port + no crappy s40+ no symbian signed = WIN WIN WIN !!!

sujoyp

Grand Master
^^he hehe...good:-D

Anyways max people use mobile for calling and texting only....goodlooking and feature rich mobiles r just to show off....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom