N81, the Truth...(the Nokia VS SE battle)

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
And i do get paid, in the form of donations from my Fans and Google Adsense on my very OWN SE Forum and My SE Flashing Blog.
Day when my team gets Nokias, there shall be Nokia Flashing Blogs. :wink:

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
i wonder what were the epic phones of all time from both sony ericsson and nokia , i thinks nokia 6600 was for nokia and k750 for se

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
N79 and N82 are the most VFM fones available in the market. SE can't beat them at the moment. :|

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!

:rolleyes:

So you like the cam of N73ME very much because of their company and not K810?:lol:

Nope I never told that! I am just telling this on the basis of other people who likes the phone coz it's "N73".

Once use the phone and talk!! The phone build quality sucks (not that much) there is a big prob with joystick!!!

I have told only that the build quality is good(it may suck for you). I never opened my mouth to say you about it's joystick and what not.

Nower days almost nobody (youth) buying the phone without looking there reviews at sites and asking the opinion in the forum's (example this one)..

lol!! Don't think everybody knows about TDF or any other technology forum. Many of friends only knows that Internet=Orkutting!!

And Please clear my doubt, you are a Nokia fan or SE fan?

Last edited:

Coool

I'm Back!:D
:rolleyes:
Nope I never told that! I am just telling this on the basis of other people who likes the phone coz it's "N73".
I have told only that the build quality is good(it may suck for you). I never opened my mouth to say you about it's joystick and
how can u say that its build quality is good with out using?joystick doesnt comes under its build quality?

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
how can u say that its build quality is good with out using?joystick doesnt comes under its build quality?

FYI, I have used it!!:rolleyes:
Try to understand, I am not telling you about it's Joystick and whatever more features. I am telling you about it's rigid body which is suitable for day to day use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom