N81, the Truth...(the Nokia VS SE battle)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coool

I'm Back!:D
FYI, I have used it!!:rolleyes:
Try to understand, I am not telling you about it's Joystick and whatever more features. I am telling you about it's rigid body which is suitable for day to day use.

First you have said that "Nice build quality" and now body quality:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
@disc_junkie
get your facts straight
N73 ME doesnt have the best sound quality, its just loud. it doesnt have the best camera k790i/k810i have the best 3.2 MP cam. N73 doesnt have the best build quality the joystick is the pain in the ass, but its symbian, thats why it sells more, and please stop talking about your noob friends

Coool

ROFL ! Most luxury stuff come with performance as default.
They pack the looks, the design, features, power, style. Like A Ferrari.
I am enjoying this 8)8)
then go and buy moto aura
*www.univercell.in/english/pages/user/display?mode=product_details&productId=27734

just costs around 100k and it comes with performance as default as its a luxury mobile with lot of awesome features:shock:,power etc.

Last edited:

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
then go and buy moto aura
*www.univercell.in/english/pages/user/display?mode=product_details&productId=27734

just costs around 100k and it comes with performance as default as its a luxury mobile with lot of awesome features:shock:,power etc.

duh, its so cheap.
I would hire the best engineers, researchers, designers from the world to make a phone exclusively for me.

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
@disc_junkie
get your facts straight
N73 ME doesnt have the best sound quality, its just loud. it doesnt have the best camera k790i/k810i have the best 3.2 MP cam. N73 doesnt have the best build quality the joystick is the pain in the ass, but its symbian, thats why it sells more, and please stop talking about your noob friends

When did I tell N73 is best?? In fact I laugh when my n00b friends tell about the dumb features(cameras, etc) but I strongly support that the body quality is good.
But get one thing right that it is not symbian that leads to large sales of n73. Otherwise Dream on.....:cool:

Coool

@disc_junkie
get your facts straight

Leave him....First he said => Build quality is awesome.. After some argument he said => That phone is stylish... And again some argument he said => Body quality is awesome....Next he will say: People buy that phone because of black color:lol:

Some people cannot be changed!!

Mind if I ask a question about the underdogs in this 1337 sony vs nokia battle ?

What are the other companies which come with Symbian Phones except nokia ? I am looking at entry level smartphones and I prefer Symbian 9.x (the current edition) to older edition 8.x and 7.x which were plagued with viruses.

Surely Nokia and Sony aren't the end of the world when it comes to Smartphones ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom