My first 3D TV??

LGWRSherlock

LG Expert
Thanks..The total damage being 1,15,00 INR...

Congratulations on the purchase of your new TV! I am excited for you! Have you set up your TV yet? Have you tested it out? How do you like it? Just a couple of preliminary questions before you go all out on the details when you make your full review. :)

LG WRman Sherlock, out!

Kirtu Jindal

Broken In
Unless you plan to watch 3D more than 5 hours per day, there is nothing to worry :)

Which size you going for ? 40/46/55 ? And what deal are you getting

Passive 3D Tv or active 3D TV - flicker free 3D glasses or active shutter glasses - it doesn't matter - it is simply not possible to watch (in 3D) a 3D TV for 5 hours in a day. In fact, even passive 3D TV makers - like LG - advise in their manuals to avoid watching for more than 30-45 minutes at a stretch. If you are sensitive to flicker, active 3D is simply ruled out - you wouldn't be able to watch it even for 5 minutes. And remember, different persons react differently to flicker - so you may not feel it, while your brother may be hugely bothered by it.

@sam22 - Congratulations on your purchase - you got a good TV for yourself. Do post your experiences about it.

OP
Sam22

Sam22

TV Expert
Congratulations on the purchase of your new TV! I am excited for you! Have you set up your TV yet? Have you tested it out? How do you like it? Just a couple of preliminary questions before you go all out on the details when you make your full review. :)

LG WRman Sherlock, out!

Thanks a lot Sherlock, I know you might be a bit sad that I didn't bought a LG 3D TV but i would like to give you a small suggestion that please ask LG to work on Picture Quality factor a bit..

A Short Experience till date with Sony HX850

The 2D picture quality on the TV is just amazing, though i still have to watch a 3D movie on it. I am not able to explore much about the TV till date as my BOSS isn't allowing me to do so, I think I would take a full review of it on 25th..
Till then, Just keep Guessing :p :D

randomuser111

Technomancer
^

Boss = Wifey? ;)

BTW HX850 won yet another TV of the year Award - HDTVTest LED TV of the year. :)

P.S. Sam, you copied my suggestion to LGSherlock !!!!!! :p

OP
Sam22

Sam22

TV Expert
^

Boss = Wifey? ;)

BTW HX850 won yet another TV of the year Award - HDTVTest LED TV of the year. :)

P.S. Sam, you copied my suggestion to LGSherlock !!!!!! :p

lol.....I think you know the pain when you are working in a private sector....Oh Good to know about HX850..
I didn't saw that you gave this suggestion to sam as well :p

LGWRSherlock

LG Expert
Thanks a lot Sherlock, I know you might be a bit sad that I didn't bought a LG 3D TV but i would like to give you a small suggestion that please ask LG to work on Picture Quality factor a bit..

A Short Experience till date with Sony HX850

The 2D picture quality on the TV is just amazing, though i still have to watch a 3D movie on it. I am not able to explore much about the TV till date as my BOSS isn't allowing me to do so, I think I would take a full review of it on 25th..
Till then, Just keep Guessing :p :D

No worries! I am not heartbroken or anything of the sort. I am glad that you are happy with your purchase! Maybe since you will have a bit of time since you will have off tomorrow for Christmas you will be able to give us an update on your TV!

In any case, LG has a lot of new surprises in store for 2013! Just wait and see!

LG WRman Sherlock, out!

Top Bottom