My "Favourite MOVIE/GAME quotes"

Flash

Lost in speed
My "Favourite MOVIE quotes"

I dont know whether there's a post already exists like this or not. But, i would like to hear from ppl posting their FAVORITE QUOTES here.

Let me start this with my favorite quote from "IRON MAN", when Stark is having his 1st flight. When Stark asks for "Fixed wing altitude of SR-71's record", Jarvis says 18000 feet and have some terra-byte calculations to do.

Its when Stark says "Records are made to be broken!" and soars high in the sky. :thumbs:

Note: It will be better, if we can post both the QUOTE and the MOVIE/GAME name while commenting.

Last edited:

Piyush

Lanaya
Re: My "Favorite MOVIE/GAME quotes"

"War.....War never changes"---Fallout 3

"Its not that I'm locked up in here with you.... YOU'RE locked up in here with me"--- Watchmen, Rorschash

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

Its not who i am underneath ; its what i do that defines me - The Dark Knight :doublethumb:

SunE

Professional Newbie

Why do we fall Bruce? - Batman Begins, The Dark Knight Rises

Answer this now:
Take off the suit and what are you?

SunnyGamingHD2

Fortune favors the brave

Mass Effect 3

Commander Shepard :We fight or we die! That's the plan!

aaruni

The Linux Guy

It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees. Call of Duty

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

X-men last stand

After the death of Jean-grey, Summers(cyclops) says this to Logan(wolverine) -->
"Not everybody heals as fast as you, Logan"

Ironic, yet sentimental!! Isnt it?

the_conqueror

Ambassador of Buzz

You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

- The Dark Knight :mrgreen:

SunnyGamingHD2

Fortune favors the brave
The Dark Knight:batman:

Jim Gordon(in the climax): "Because he's the hero that Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now... and so we'll hunt him... because he can take it... because he's not a hero... he's a silent guardian, a watchful protector... a Dark Knight..."

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Re: My "Favourite MOVIE/GAME quotes"

Batman/Bruce Wayne : A hero can be anyone. Even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a little boy's shoulder to let him know that the world hadn't ended.

Bane: Oh you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark, I was molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was but a man, and by then it was nothing to me but blinding. The shadows betray you, because they BELONG TO ME!

- The Dark Knight Rises (2012)

Its not who i am underneath ; its what i do that defines me - The Dark Knight :doublethumb:

It was in Batman Begins not The Dark Knight

Top Bottom