My 3 Lakh Rig [Low Bandwidth Warning]

ajayritik

Technomancer
Sure mate... First we'll meet very soon....
Sure Mate! Any day!
I will also take some tips from you in upgrading my PC in future. Also need to take some advice on future home theater. You seem to be the right guy and also you are in Hyderabad.
You stay near KPHB I think.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Oh good! I wouldn't even know the purpose of some of those things in your cabinet.
Anyways should meet up some time. Will learn things from you!

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
@S_V ...I congratulated you on your Purchase way back when you had just bought everything, especially the Cabby...It looked huge but also plain at that time...

BUT, the pics with the CM 4in3 Device Box(which is very cool too) have proven me wrong...your cabinet is one of the best I have seen in normal usage and it's so huge..the box feels like a baby in front of that...Maybe, even I can fit into it :p

I do have a few queries though...

There is no front intake..apart from the new CM HDD case...and even the side intake fan is covered by the lid..so How do u manage the airflow?

Last edited:

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
the side one is covered by the Left panel of the cabby...I think that's y he uses aftermarket cooling for most of his hardware...Really a commendable work...

BTW @S_V..the ArctiClean you got for 250 from ebay is being sold for 1100 now..can u tell me where can I get it for cheap..It looks quite handy and easy to use..

abhidev

Human Spambot
Thanks abhidev... It took years and hard-work for me to spend Like this.. Actually I started planning to Buy this type of System since 2003 but Money don't come easily..

yea...true...congrats....and post some more pics :D

OP
S_V

S_V

In the zone
@S_V ...
I do have a few queries though...

There is no front intake..apart from the new CM HDD case...and even the side intake fan is covered by the lid..so How do u manage the airflow?

My cabby takes enough cool airflow from Bottom(by 140mm Fan) and blows directly to Vid cards....also near HDD cage I can able to Place one 140mm and 120mm fan...They do the Job very well by sucking cool Air from Bottom..

I can place 3x 120mm fans on TOP and 1x 140 or 120mm Fan on Rear... This setup makes my RAM as well as Processor to do well.......

the side one is covered by the Left panel of the cabby...I think that's y he uses aftermarket cooling for most of his hardware...Really a commendable work...

I am using aftermarket coolers for Vid cards is only to avoid Jet Sonic Sound from Stock fans above 75% and at 100% I can't bear that sound. Plus I can overclock well too...

BTW @S_V..the ArctiClean you got for 250 from ebay is being sold for 1100 now..can u tell me where can I get it for cheap..It looks quite handy and easy to use..

1100? What's the ml ? My Bottles are 30ml and at Present I can't find them too..

yea...true...congrats....and post some more pics :D

Thanks.... sure...

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
@ S_V

Buddy i will definitely visit your place if i ever come to hyderabad.:) Your pc is a monster , but apart from that, your movie collections really attract me.:grin:

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
@S_V...I got it..Read reviews about your cabby..the guru3d testers were in love with this cabby :p...Nice Cooling mechanisms...

and regarding the ArctiClean Removers..they are 30 ml too...but they need to be shipped from US..maybe that's y the price...

keep this thread alive..we get to learn about new modding stuff..:p

OP
S_V

S_V

In the zone
@ S_V

Buddy i will definitely visit your place if i ever come to hyderabad.:) Your pc is a monster , but apart from that, your movie collections really attract me.:grin:

You are most welcome mate... Just call me whenever you visit Hyderabad. I will be very happy to invite you to my House...

@S_V...I got it..Read reviews about your cabby..the guru3d testers were in love with this cabby :p...Nice Cooling mechanisms...

and regarding the ArctiClean Removers..they are 30 ml too...but they need to be shipped from US..maybe that's y the price...

keep this thread alive..we get to learn about new modding stuff..:p

yeah.. Not Only Guru3d ,they are many other sites still use this cabinet for Testing purposes.

Maybe it's due to US item listing ,the shipping is costing us more...

Check This..

They don't have stock anymore. I checked with them last month itself.. Also They told me can't say anything about restock them

I don't know what to say, simply dumbstruck! :hyper: Epic man, heartly congos :)

Thanks Sujay.... Thank you :)

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
Nice rig... Congrats man....

And India is still a poor country...

Thank god that you can afford all this...

OP
S_V

S_V

In the zone
Nice rig... Congrats man....
Thank you... :smile:

Wow. killer rig ..... total respect ... :) Even i have a modest offering which I hope can be put in the same line as yours ..... sharing with you .... and all ...
*img13.imageshack.us/img13/9623/20111121014909.jpg

Not including my HTPC and NAS and ESXi server hardware cost .... :D :D

Thanks mate.... Congrats to you also... Nice HomeTheater system especially..
Thank you for sharing your details..

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wow. killer rig ..... total respect ... :) Even i have a modest offering which I hope can be put in the same line as yours ..... sharing with you .... and all ...

Even we are lost counting, and drooling... ;)

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!

Wow!! Another great setup by you. :thumbs: Really I lost the count there.

BTW, Xonar Essence STX @5K?? Did you get it on discount?? (or prices have increased a lot?) :unsure:

OP
S_V

S_V

In the zone
All hail S_V! Mere presence of such a rig in the forum makes me feel proud! Congratulations! I don't have more words to say.

Thanks so much mate. You guys are so much supportive but unfortunately time is not allowing me to post rest of them...

I installed my H100 this sunday.. GUYS results are awesome.....

Top Bottom