My 3 Lakh Rig [Low Bandwidth Warning]

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Cool rig...but why DVD writer? Why not a BD ROM along with it.
You have two monitors. One for dedicated movie viewing, then why not a BD ROM?

OP
S_V

S_V

In the zone
@S_V, keep up the good work.. Waiting for more pics..

Thank you... yes.... There are more to come :lol:

hi where did u get the ram cooler ??? i wanted some

I bought that Cooler from USA(Through cousin came to India).... I don't think it's available in India. Try in Primeabgb.com and it's the last chance over there

Nice pics and Great work too. You made it precious. Waiting for more reviews.

Thank you Rajeev... I am going to post many more reviews and It's very long process ..so I Hope you Guys support me until then

omg...congrats man...why dual gpu?

single gpu will run any game awsomely...

btw can you suggest me some good vendor/shop in CTC parklane if u r from hyd?

I went with Dual GPU to get best Results in every game and indeed They are showing very good results.... I like to play with all UTLRA/HIGH settings in every game. Sometimes Single GPU can't run them in some Games...

Arun Computers (CTC)... is the Best Shop ...Ask for Raghu and He gives Best options...

I am completely lost of words..... only thing I can say.... Thanks for being here on this forum...epic rig

I thing I can tell you all... S_V do job in the day and lunch space shuttle(s) at night.

Thanks for your cool Comments...

My 580 3GB SLI+GTX 560 Ti+i7 960+3x4GB vs your GTX 470+i7 2600k+2x4GB...its going to be a blast!

Nevermind.. I am still up for Battle... :grin:
First let your Mobo come back from RMA then we'll thing about it...:p

Once question I didn't ask: what's the effect of the
new fan on temps and OCability?

If you are referring to Video Card ICY vision Cooler.... Temps are awesome man.. Even at Fan speed of 60%, My Vid Card Hardly ever goes over 60c. At max speed ,the Fans are extremely Slient compared to Stock Fans..

Overclock is yet to try becoz the Other card is running stock cooler and I don't want to take risk with stock cooler as it is already running very Hot.. The cooling solution for that Card will reach on Dec 11 from USA to me then I am going to overclock... (The second card cooling solution is not ICY VISION ,if we had no problem with customs then COOL surprise to everyone. I hope no one in here does possess that kind of cooling solution..

@sv,
awesome rig.i am very very jealous:twisted::grin:.btw waiting for the pics.

Aren't this section to make others Envy? :lol:

Thanks for the support mate.. Will be posting massive Pictures soon...

Cool rig...but why DVD writer? Why not a BD ROM along with it.
You have two monitors. One for dedicated movie viewing, then why not a BD ROM?

Good point.. But I am planning to get Blu-Ray Player so that my Onkyo would do excellent Job than already it is. This way I can able to play native HD sound like DTS HDMA and TrueHD DOlby. Even if i Buy Blu-Ray Rom and play Blu-Ray movies the sound is passing through OPtical cable which can't pass loseless sound like HDMI Cable do. Or I am simply planning to Get HDMI out HD sound card.. whichever it is possible...

Thank you All.......
Sunil

Last edited:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you are referring to Video Card ICY vision Cooler.... Temps are awesome man.. Even at Fan speed of 60%, My Vid Card Hardly ever goes over 60c. At max speed ,the Fans are extremely Slient compared to Stock Fans..

Overclock is yet to try becoz the Other card is running stock cooler and I don't want to take risk with stock cooler as it is already running very Hot.. The cooling solution for that Card will reach on Dec 11 from USA to me then I am going to overclock... (The second card cooling solution is not ICY VISION ,if we had no problem with customs then COOL surprise to everyone. I hope no one in here does possess that kind of cooling solution..

Yeah, of course referring to the Vid Card cooler. Thanks for the info. ;)

Sarath

iDota
Looks like a computer build ready for Cyber war. :))

Congrats. That's an awesome monster.

Typo:
7. What sucks and should not have been bought?
As if(of) now nothing..

:D

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Nevermind.. I am still up for Battle...
First let your Mobo come back from RMA then we'll thing about it...

The first statement contradicts itself. I think you meant doesnt matter?

It wasnt an intimidation attempt if that is what you mistook it for.

OP
S_V

S_V

In the zone
Looks like a computer build ready for Cyber war. :))

Congrats. That's an awesome monster.

Typo:
7. What sucks and should not have been bought?
As if(of) now nothing..

:D

Thank you Sarath...

hehehe... I am really bad at typing and one of the reason I type many mistakes is due to lack of time. I try to type it fast and never much bother about mistakes if my point is clear. I know there are many mistakes in my Thread.... so Forgive me:lol:
By this I understood one thing...
Thanks again for going through everything...

tell me on application/program/game that will use 100% resources of this rig ...

Awesome rig :)

Thanks mate............ :)

The first statement contradicts itself. I think you meant doesnt matter?

It wasnt an intimidation attempt if that is what you mistook it for.

No mate.. I am just kidding yaar... Sorry If i make you think like that... :) Peace

OP
S_V

S_V

In the zone
oh really? I didn't play that game till now.. I heard about it but never tried it.. I will check with this game later..

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
6.What's the best part of your rig?
I always feel good whenever I see My Giant Cabby. I consider Corsair 800D is the most and beautiful Hardware in my Tech world till now... I think Corsair Built this cabinet with Heart not with Mind.

Dude wut ?

And you are missing the 4th option besides movies, gaming and VMware.

OP
S_V

S_V

In the zone
Dude wut ?

And you are missing the 4th option besides movies, gaming and VMware.

Sorry Faun... I didn't get you.....

Also I meant Corsair built 800D with Most dedication not just with Business Mind...

jayantr7

In the zone
December's issue have chances of mentioning this powerful rig. Congrats! Now my Intel Core 'i7 960 + Sapphire Radeon HD 5850 + 4GB Corsair DDR3 RAM' PC looks a baby. :(

OP
S_V

S_V

In the zone
December's issue have chances of mentioning this powerful rig. Congrats! Now my Intel Core 'i7 960 + Sapphire Radeon HD 5850 + 4GB Corsair DDR3 RAM' PC looks a baby. :(

Thanks mate.....

No problem :)

Then I guess Mountain Mods and Danger Den build their cases with spirit ;)

Absolutely man... Mods is different league... Way above Corsair or any other... We can't really talk about them or compare with my case..... It's Just I love my Corsair 800D.. Becoz it resembles the same design of Pinnacle 18....

Also I am not saying 800D is the Best in the world.. It's the Best in my Tech Life.....

In India I don't think we can get AFAIK. If not I would have gone for Pinnacle or Ascension Models...... I just love them....

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Danger Den ships their cases worldwide. Not so sure about MM.

I love the Double Wide LDR-29 Tower. Huge case, just the way I like it.

OP
S_V

S_V

In the zone
Yeah... I came to know that Danger Den do ships worldwide but I am not sure they did ship to India... Also I like Mods than Danger Den.... You choice in DD is very good... I never saw that before...

Top Bottom