Mozilla Announces Release Date for Firefox 3 -- June 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

soumya

In the zone
After more than 34 months of active development, and with the contributions of thousands, we ’re proud to announce that we’re ready. It is our expectation to ship Firefox 3 this upcoming Tuesday, June 17th.

*developer.mozilla.org/devnews/index.php/2008/06/11/coming-tuesday-june-17th-firefox-3/

chandru.in

In the zone
Hope it sets the record for max downloads in 24 hours. Hope all FF fans contribute to it. Anyway even if that dream turns false (I really really hope not), FF3 is a rock solid web browser which any savvy internet user should use as the primary browser.

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
I am eager to see FF3 vs Opera 9.50 soon :D

Already I am using Opera 9.50 and it is really cool with the new interface. But I always preferred FF over opera for many reasons. So FF3 is the only way to go for me.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Coool. Am now posting this from Opera 9.5

Looks superb and is pretty fast (as usual)

The main improvement being the compatiblity if scripts. hundred times better when compared to earlier version.

A certain Opera vs FF coming up and I do think that this will make a serious dent in IE's marketshare. MS might consider to acquire Opera Foundation :)

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
I won't download.
SpreadFirefox sucks. They have humiliated INDIA in their MAP in their website.
Go check out.

Will download after their stupid day.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
I won't download.
SpreadFirefox sucks. They have humiliated INDIA in their MAP in their website.
Go check out.

Will download after their stupid day.
Ditto!

And I think the "spead firefox" campaign is quite shameless. Let users download themselves and Mozilla show the stats. Why beg everyone to set a record???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom