Mozilla Announces Release Date for Firefox 3 -- June 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

goobimama

 Macboy
Ditto!

And I think the "spead firefox" campaign is quite shameless. Let users download themselves and Mozilla show the stats. Why beg everyone to set a record???
It is the "spread firefox" campaign. Not "Let's wait and see if people get firefox" campaign. Also I don't see how they have humiliated India in that map.

I'll be downloading it on the day. Not that I use it regularly, just need it for testing purposes...

goobimama

 Macboy
^^ Maybe I'm not seeing what you are. All I see is that India is orange in colour, which is around the middle of the whole spectrum. Hard NOT to do that when the thing just puts forth statistics...

chandru.in

In the zone
ROFL. Not that. How can that be called a mistake?

The real mistake is the way Kashmir is depicted. The POK part of Kashmir is shown as a part of Pakistan while it is still officially an Indian territory.

goobimama

 Macboy
OMFG. That? Are we still fighting over that? Geez. In any case, have any of you guys made an attempt to contact the SFX team to get this corrected or are we just firing blanks into the cloudy skies?

invisiblebond

Journeyman
June 17 is Firefox 3 release day. You can participate in creating a Guinness World Record check out Spread Firefox | Download Day 2008

*www.spreadfirefox.com/en-US/worldrecord

praka123

left this forum longback
what near? It should have already hit mozilla mirrors JFYI! :p
see:
We're almost ready!

We're still putting the finishing touches on Firefox 3, preparing the new website, getting our servers ready, and doing our final pre-launch checks. We're happy that people are eager to get their hands on Firefox 3, but we still have a little bit of work to do. The files in this directory should only be used by our testers for now. If you'd like to be notified about when we're ready for the world, please go to sign up for Download Day and we'll be happy to do that. Or head over to getfirefox.com on Tuesday, June 17th after 10am PDT.
*mozilla.isc.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/3.0/

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
but the question is where will i use it ?
am in linux and hardly uses XP, anyway will download and install on my bro's comp

Ubuntu repos should update it within few days

chandru.in

In the zone
It will be release at 10 AM PDT so no hurry for now.

My wget based script to download it continuously is getting ready, in case each will be taken as separate download. :p

praka123

left this forum longback
I wont be !beceeez.... I will use iceweasel-3/swiftfox-3 from Debian repos ;) .but for a supporting gesture ,I may download it! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom