Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Pls recomend me some thrillers and mystery movies ;) ..
I want to see Cube but isnt available in bigflicks or 70mm :mad: have to check with local CD walla.. :p

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^hey Shaun the Sheep, he even mucks around with those who cannot bleat
tehehehe

for thrillers watch Vacancy, cheap one but good

aditya_dahunk

Broken In
Recently i saw:
"Life Before her eyes"
Starring Uma Thurman
If u like Dark psychological thrillers give this one a look and i gurantee u that u will be shocked by the ending no matter how big genius u are.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Saw Hancock.Average flick.CGI was a complete let down.Felt like watching my Super-Ex Girlfriend all over again(only the male version of it).I didn't expect way too much from this movie hence feel it was OK.Must watch Kung Fu Panda now.Hopefully that would be better.:D

Pathik

Google Bot
^^ Yep. It is. Wall-E is good too. Try procuring Wanted if you can. It is great.

BTW, saw The Love Guru - 4/10. Cheap ass comedy.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Will do.How is Kung Fu Panda if you have seen it?

Can't wait to watch Harold & Kumar Escape from Guntanamo bay finally.Enjoyed the first one like hell.Kal Penn is awesome man.Kudos to this NRI.:D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Awesome.Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle was excellent IMO.It's one of those stoner movies which really had a good combination of wise-ass dialogues combined with goofy characters.Trust me you need to watch this one.Total TP.:D

clifford

Broken In
watched hancock....downlaoded it off the net...saw the initial part of it..went to the inox to get a better taste of it..
My verdict:its sucks!!!!!!!!

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
hancock 6.9/10 in imdb.. strange.. havent seen the movie yet , Will Smith had postponed shooting of hancock to make I Am Legend.. its better off Mr. Smith does his regular non superhuman movies..

for thrillers watch Vacancy, cheap one but good
added to my list ;)

Last edited:

ajayritik

Technomancer
Friends I need some good recommendation for movies which are inspiring. Please pour in your recommendations. Please don't forget to quote my name in reply so that I can make out that you are replying to my question. Thanks!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Just finished watching Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay & people who are yet to watch it, DON'T BOTHER.This is a pathetic excuse for a sequel.I was anxiously waiting for a good sequel & all these people could come up with was lame racist jokes, some fart jokes & couple of weed scenes which didn't make darn sense.This was a complete waste.Disgrace to the first movie.Stay away from it as much as you can.Re-run the first movie instead.Wonder how it still has a 7.4 rating on IMDB? :confused:

@Pathik: Watch Sydney White if you can.Another decent Amanda Bynes movie.:D

Top Bottom