v.Na5h

Off Hook!
Jupiter ascending - 5.5/10

What a shite movie...

Stopped it after an hour ... Had to as it was not fully downloaded

Flash

Lost in speed
TED 2 - 5/5

I really laughed hard during some scenes. Though not a family movie, don't miss if you are a fan of Ted. Btw, it has so many cameos from big stars. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Mission impossible - Rogue nation : 5.5/10

Plot was average..acting was OK..Tom Cruise is starting to show age...cgi was fantastic.. they need to either stop the series or think something new for the MI to survive..
Overall, it was meh..
How about a reboot or spin off featuring William Brandt (Jeremy Renner) alone?

Flash

Lost in speed
Is there any plugin for IMDb in vBulletin? Suppose if we give the movie ID, it should give the IMDb rating as well as the synopsis from the site.

Ex: [IMDb]tt2381249[/IMDb]

Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation (2015) - *****
Rating: 7.8/10 - ‎78,536 votes
Ethan and team take on their most impossible mission yet, eradicating the Syndicate - an International rogue organization as highly skilled as they are highly skilled as they are, committed to destroying the IMF.

Niilesh

Padawan
Is there any plugin for IMDb in vBulletin? Suppose if we give the movie ID, it should give the IMDb rating as well as the synopsis from the site.

Ex: [IMDb]tt2381249[/IMDb]

Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation (2015) - *****
Rating: 7.8/10 - ‎78,536 votes
Ethan and team take on their most impossible mission yet, eradicating the Syndicate - an International rogue organization as highly skilled as they are highly skilled as they are, committed to destroying the IMF.
request it in *www.digit.in/forum/feedback/181792-2014-new-tdf-suggestions-67.html

quan chi

mortal kombat
Evil dead 1
Evil dead 2
Army of darkness

Personally i did not like the first two & would recommend to see only the last part (if you haven't seen it yet) which pretty much covers the previous story & is far better than the others.

geeksmedia

Broken In
Never see you again
Catch Me If you Can
The Green Mile
You'v Got a Mail
Philadelphia
Sleepless in Seattle
Saving Private Ryan
Apollo 13 Here are the list of the some of the best movie you can go for that ................and as per of me 1st is best of all

vito scalleta

In the zone
Fantastic Four 1/10.

i dont know y gave that 1 mark.. wasted my money and time ..

the only fight scene in the movie was like for 5 mins and even that was disappointing ..

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Fantastic Four 1/10.

i dont know y gave that 1 mark.. wasted my money and time ..

the only fight scene in the movie was like for 5 mins and even that was disappointing ..
???

I liked the first two movies.

Even with bad reviews I thought giving it a chance but now....now, I'm having doubts.

vito scalleta

In the zone
???

I liked the first two movies.

Even with bad reviews I thought giving it a chance but now....now, I'm having doubts.

if u wanted to watch a superhero movie then u will certainly be disappointed..
if the second part turns out to be awesome u can then watch this part just to understand what happened.. ( spoiler: nothing much happened)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Watched Psycho 1960 - 7.5/10 - I guess it must have been pretty shocking for the people of that time. A gripping story and good acting.

Top Bottom