Firecracker to the moon
50/50(2011) - 7,5/10
A beautiful comedy/romance and a bit emotional movie.Must watch

Neighbours-5/10

Nothing great.

axelzdly1

mR.coNfusEd
Oculus : 7/10
A bit disappointed. Expectations were high due to all those 'creepy movie! 'comments. But the plot was fresh, screenplay well written.Overall a mindf#ck horror flick. Psychological thriller to be exact. :D
Didn't even know that the movie ended. thought, her sister dying was also a delusion. But the Mirror won. Poor Tim

Could someone explain these things regarding the movie
Were the siblings in the room all the time, hallucinating as done by the mirror.?? Or Did they move around, reminding the places around their house , with their memories?
Is kaylie real in tim's delusions and vice-versa.? If not how he couldnt see his sister before the mirror...

I think most of you would answer, its all in the mirror's plan :D :D

Last edited:

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Watched Kick:5/10
First Half is absolutely sh*t nonesense with bad humour and stupid plot.Keeps repeating ''Mujhe kick milti h kick chahiye'' that time i wanted to kick him in the face.Second Half is somewhat watchable due to action scenes which is not that great but ok.Plot is really bad and whats with salman khan movies that he always try to be good guy helping others just to make movies more popular.When will people realise that salman was good 20yrs ago and doesnt deserve 100cr crossing movies on how good was he in past.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. 7/10.

Essentially a low/medium budget comedy/crime movie by Guy Ritchie. This is evident by the style and somewhat lack of detailed action sequences. However, the story is solid and funny and this movie has some of the best dialogues I have ever heard, reminiscent of Tarantino's flicks. I'd watch this movie several times and still not be tired listening to them.

Direction is typical Guy Ritchie. Like his later movies (Rock n Rolla, Snatch, etc) this one too flows through multiple, sometimes parallel but related plotlines.

The movie, also has some really good soundtracks to create the atmosphere.

Priyadarshan's Hera Pheri 2's plot is apparently copied from this movie. As you watch the movie, you will realize the resemblance, even the ending is the same.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
The Expendables 3 -- 4/10 !

What the f**k was that! Incomplete sequences, poor action choreography, zero act, 70's dialogues, some old farts farted so hard that it blew the faintest little want to see the movie, if any was left after the part two. Shame on all of them who desperately put together a large stinking piece of horrid shite.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
For those who liked that movie, try to watch "Snatch".

I watched Guy's other movies like Revolver and I'm Going to Tell You a Secret, but only Snatch, the two Holmes and Lock-stock felt watchable. He's propensity to Londoners and the plot itself revolving around the place is apparent though. Have not made much movies.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
For those who liked that movie, try to watch "Snatch".

I have watched Snatch as well. Pretty decent

It seems Guy Ritchie uses the same formula for all of his movies.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I feel Jason Statham does a better job in these movies than other hollywood movies (Transporter series et al)

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
The Expendables 3 -- 4/10 !

What the f**k was that! Incomplete sequences, poor action choreography, zero act, 70's dialogues, some old farts farted so hard that it blew the faintest little want to see the movie, if any was left after the part two. Shame on all of them who desperately put together a large stinking piece of horrid shite.

You're gonna watch a leaked version of a movie illegaly which hasn't even released in the theaters yet and then also complain about it UGH :x

Top Bottom