Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

ajayritik

Technomancer
Introduced wife to Koren cinema and what better movie can be than "My sassy girl"?!

She liked it!

IDK, how come I still love it like I'm watching it for the first time!
With English subtitles?
Do we have English version as well?
Is the English version good if not better than the original?
Should I go over to imdb or Wiki or can someone throw some light on this movie?
Thanks for suggesting rhitwick

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
With English subtitles?
Yes.
Do we have English version as well?
Yes, remade with Elisha Cuthbert.
Is the English version good if not better than the original?
Never watched it. Heard not that good and they have 'americanized' the romance.
Then again, each to his own taste
Should I go over to imdb or Wiki or can someone throw some light on this movie?
This is a very good romantic movie. In Korean language. Involves ~1 minute of male backwards nudity. Should be enough information for you.
Thanks for suggesting rhitwick
Sigh! I've mentioned this movie at least 10 times in this thread, good that you noticed.

Counter questions won't be answered!

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting movie!
[YOUTUBE]rae7_O_6EtU[/YOUTUBE]

ajayritik

Technomancer
and there's a hindi version too.
It's Ugly Aur Pagli (2008) - IMDb

and it sucks..

And that too big time. Except for one song(Audio).

- - - Updated - - -

Yes.

Yes, remade with Elisha Cuthbert.

Never watched it. Heard not that good and they have 'americanized' the romance.
Then again, each to his own taste

This is a very good romantic movie. In Korean language. Involves ~1 minute of male backwards nudity. Should be enough information for you.

Sigh! I've mentioned this movie at least 10 times in this thread, good that you noticed.

Counter questions won't be answered!

- - - Updated - - -

Regarding the information you shared. Thanks for updating. I checked the usual stuff which I ask here and which many people don't like from IMDB. Thanks anyways.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Apologies Of An Economic Hitman
How CIA agents used World world bank and USAID loans to fund infrastructure projects in third world countries and get these nations stuck in a cycle of debt

R2K

In the Zone
Rio 2 - 8/10

Nice and fun movie. One of the very few Hollywood movies that can be watched with your family around. Animation was really good too. :)

ajayritik

Technomancer
If anyone here watches Tamil movies would want to hear from anyone who watched this movie of Kamal Hassan. Michael Madhana Kama Rajan

amjath

Human Spambot
If anyone here watches Tamil movies would want to hear from anyone who watched this movie of Kamal Hassan. Michael Madhana Kama Rajan
Honestly I never watch Tamil movies and didn't watch this movie. I saw bits and pieces and comedies scenes from the movie. It is highly recommended from my friends. So go ahead

Flash

Lost in speed
It's a classic and kamal's one of the best.
He's the first one to ever act in 4 characters throughout the movie, and you can see the differences between all the 4 characters - whether the way they speak and behave.
Kamal Hassan + Dialogues of Crazy Mohan = Blockbuster comedy movie.

ashs1

Padawan
Michael madhana kama rajan is a good comedy movie ..one of the first movies of Kamal Hassan that I had watched.

Right now, I am into sivakarthikeyan movies.. Ethir neechal was awesome. Planning to watch kedi billa killadi ranga tomorrow. :p

sksundram

In the zone
Well! Kamal Haasan is in a league of its own. Such a big big loss to Hindi cinema that he stopped doing more films in Hindi.

Flash

Lost in speed
Michael madhana kama rajan is a good comedy movie ..one of the first movies of Kamal Hassan that I had watched.

Right now, I am into sivakarthikeyan movies.. Ethir neechal was awesome. Planning to watch kedi billa killadi ranga tomorrow. :p
Varuthapadatha valibar sangam?

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
The Fault In Our Stars 6.5/10

Not as great as the book, I felt few very important scenes were left out. Still a very good one time watch. Performances were good, specially Shailene Woodley. Besides, Girlfriend liked it very much and as she didn't read the book I got some brownie points. :-D

Top Bottom