Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
"I am legend" watched it again today and was surprised the ending is different. I liked the alternate ending.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
In "The Wolverine", Logan's right-hand Adamantium claw was cut off by Silver Samurai.
Anybody thought of how he regained it in X-men: DOFP?

One possible explanation is
Magneto, as he has elemental control over all the known-metals in the universe and could've made the adamantium claws to grow back!
Any other theories?

Wolverine's adamantium is symbiotic and his healing factor also helped the adamantiun grow back. this comes from the comics.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Without getting into much details gonna name few movies that I've watched in last couple of days,

The Book Thief 8/10
The girl gives competition to veterans! And each in the supporting cast deserves all the applaud they can. And, if the movie is such beautiful I wonder how wonderful the book would be!
Highly recommended.

The Grand Budapest Hotel 8/10
A rather different kind of movie. Touches the height of greatness due the marvelous acting by Ralph Fiennes and the kind who acted in the role of "Zero" and obviously the cinematography. You have to see it ti believe it.
Recommended.

Inglorious Basterds 7.5/10

Hans Landa, give this man a glass of milk!
The movie lives on him, neither Brad Pitt nor any other character had had their characters drawn such beautifully. And, Christoph Waltz just took it too an unforgettable level.

quan chi

mortal kombat
The game (1997)
Another stylish & clean thriller. Scales quite close to american psycho in style but is a completely different material. Douglas is a good actor without the sex scenes too (which he did in other movies).

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
The game (1997)
Another stylish & clean thriller. Scales quite close to american psycho in style but is a completely different material. Douglas is a good actor without the sex scenes too (which he did in other movies).
I hate to disagree but its exact comparison is (which is a spoiler too) "Bluffmaster (Hindi, Abhishek and Ritesh Deshmukh"
And very close to an Agatha Christie story of which I can't recall the name at this moment.

quan chi

mortal kombat
I hate to disagree but its exact comparison is (which is a spoiler too) "Bluffmaster (Hindi, Abhishek and Ritesh Deshmukh"
And very close to an Agatha Christie story of which I can't recall the name at this moment.

You forgot to bold the main word.
Scales quite close to american psycho in style
:) Read again I am speaking about style.Not the story.
Anyways yes you are right about bluffmaster but that was an okay movie.

vis

Right off the assembly line
Non-stop 2014
Non-Stop (2014) - IMDb

My rating - 7/10
Movie started out really good, but went flunk to the end.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
My Cousin Vinny 7.5/10

One little piece of great work on courtroom drama.
Told on a very light note and with great one liners.

Perfect movie to get remade in hindi with Arshad Warsi playing the role of "Gambini"

Check it out for sure!

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
My Cousin Vinny 7.5/10

Perfect movie to get remade in hindi with Arshad Warsi playing the role of "Gambini"

Check it out for sure!

This is in my all time favs. What a sweet little comedy.

ssb1551

Technomancer
My Cousin Vinny 7.5/10

Check it out for sure!

Speaking of Courtroom drama - what about "Wag the Dog'?

flyingcow

Shibe
Forrest Gump- 9.5/10
This movie was Epic, must watch if you havent seen it before...

not related to movie-
is it just me or aamir khan copies the style of tom hanks because i could swear it was aamir acting in the movie :p
but seriously i think aamir is copying tom hanks...sad

that is tom hanks in the picture..if you couldnt figure it out...
*img.youtube.com/vi/hPCqnEGN-M0/0.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

not that im saying looking the same means copying but look at both of their expressions in their movies

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Holiday 8/10

Guys do not miss this movie its just amazing. But this movie seriously din't need all those love shab crap and songs,Other than that its comedy and action packed.. one of the best 2014 bollywood movies

kaz

right here
Holiday 8/10

Guys do not miss this movie its just amazing. But this movie seriously din't need all those love shab crap and songs,Other than that its comedy and action packed.. one of the best 2014 bollywood movies

What? but there is Akshay Kumar in there.... :p
btw on sunday I will watch it

Top Bottom