Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
I thought that sentinels would be huge (like the one in X: Men Origins Wolverine game and comics) probably building sized. Don't know why they nerf'd them. :|

nonetheless they were scary, i think the slow speed made them more menacing as you.knew that eventually they will destroy you, albeit in slow motion

quan chi

mortal kombat
I am not sure if I should recommend this but anyways if you like mind boggling movies you can try "Triangle".
It is quite similar to groundhog day but with different meanings & Of course its completely opposite. There is nothing funny in this movie. Personally I found it quite boring.

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Triangle is one of the best mind *uck movie i have ever seen. Just imagine being trapped in that situation. Another similar, mind *uck movie is The Abandoned.

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^Hmm..will see that later thanks for recommending. BTW this movie like I mentioned before is good but quite boring too (at least for me).

Hrishi

I am not sure if I should recommend this but anyways if you like mind boggling movies you can try "Triangle".
It is quite similar to groundhog day but with different meanings & Of course its completely opposite. There is nothing funny in this movie. Personally I found it quite boring.

Triangle is one of the best mind *uck movie i have ever seen. Just imagine being trapped in that situation. Another similar, mind *uck movie is The Abandoned.

I second that. Triangle will literally make you think.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Well experts I need a reassurance from you. Reassurance that I'm not the only one who finds a similarity between these two songs,

[YOUTUBE]MEB-8mSkjF8[/YOUTUBE]
and
[YOUTUBE]LXpQRSdyuEA[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Well experts I need a reassurance from you. Reassurance that I'm not the only one who finds a similarity between these two songs,

Not completely similar. Whats the point of this post? If you are intending for plagiarism or inspiration then there is no point its coming from ages. The discussion may go on derailing the thread.

You want something very similar then hear these.

: |: (02) .. CLIFF RICHARD AND THE SHADOWS SUMMER HOLIDAY - YouTube
Lal neel sobujer - Manna Dey bengali song for Uttam Kumar from film: Chirodiner - YouTube

Last edited:

Flash

Lost in speed
In "The Wolverine", Logan's right-hand Adamantium claw was cut off by Silver Samurai.
Anybody thought of how he regained it in X-men: DOFP?

One possible explanation is
Magneto, as he has elemental control over all the known-metals in the universe and could've made the adamantium claws to grow back!
Any other theories?

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
In "The Wolverine", Logan's right-hand Adamantium claw was cut off by Silver Samurai.
Anybody thought of how he regained it in X-men: DOFP?

One possible explanation is
Magneto, as he has elemental control over all the known-metals in the universe and could've made the adamantium claws to grow back!
Any other theories?

maybe they are neglecting wolverine movie ever existed........

or maybe t\his claws turned in adamantium due to regenerative abilities of his body....

Flash

Lost in speed

or maybe t\his claws turned in adamantium due to regenerative abilities of his body....
XMEN: DOFP is right after the "Wolverine" movie and wolverine is aware of DOFP, so the possibility of neglecting wolverine is zero.
Here's what Magneto speaks to Wolverine, in the mid-credits scene.

Magneto said:
(Approaching Wolverine)

There are dark forces, Wolverine.
Human forces building a weapon...

that could bring about the end of our kind.

What do I want? I want your help.

Why would I trust you?
You wouldn't.

(Xavier then enters..)

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

his body has regenerative ability , not adamantium . There is no way that adamantium can be regenerated by wolverine .

I prefer the Magneto theory .

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
I completed First class today and damn!, michael fassbender is god of acting. Now im having urge to watch Xmen1 ,2, 3 as i havent watched them at all. Yify, i need ur help!!!

I had always dismissed xmen as meh. I never knew that the storylines were so deep. Watching DOFP changed all that, now im willing to explore the xmen universe :D

Flash

Lost in speed
I completed First class today and damn!, michael fassbender is god of acting. Now im having urge to watch Xmen1 ,2, 3, x-men origins:wolverine, The wolverine as i havent watched them at all. Yify, i need ur help!!!

I had always dismissed xmen as meh. I never knew that the storylines were so deep. Watching DOFP changed all that, now im willing to explore the xmen universe :D

Top Bottom