Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Fall (2006) - IMDb - Very nice movie and I was literally laughing out loud by some actions of sweet and cute Catinca Untaru. Movie deserves a 7/10.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^Yep. The Cell by the same director is also worth checking out, visually very well done, but not as good as the Fall..

TheHumanBot

Padawan
Bruce Lee: A Warrior's Journey (Video 2000) - IMDb 10/10 must watch from me.
came to know few awesome things which i had misconception about him and his art. must must watch. :lol:

suyash_123

Techno Freak
just watched "Disconnect 2012" movie last weekend

Disconnect (2012) - IMDb

it shows how Cyber Crime and online Identity theft , damaged 6 families normal life which indirectly connected to each other .

It also show even a Cyber Dept police's son become victim of cyber crime unknowingly.

Very true story how how we are affected by internet and there services !!

Disconnect 2012 - 9/10

also watched Tinker Bell with niece : Good fairy tale movie for children : 7/10

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Me, Myself & Irene (2000) - IMDb - very nice and hilarious movie. Specially that B sucking :D and the way Jim Carrey acted over the entire movie is simply superb. 7/10.

ashs1

Padawan
Hangover : Part III - 6.5/10

Thor : The Dark World - 7/10 - I liked this movie..Good plot. tom hiddleston was awesome..i wonder why Most of my friends didn't like this movie.. :S

12 Years a Slave - 9/10 - what a movie !! Easily one of the best movies i've seen so far !!. This is one of those rare movies that really touched me. :) Must Watch !!

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Movie: Highway
Director: Imtiaz Ali
Cast: Alia Bhatt, Randeep Hooda
Length: ~15o mins
Rating : 8/10

Verdict : The movie speaks volumes through silence and little gestures. Many would find it boring and ‘nothing is happening on screen’ but if you could have patience this could be a good watch. Take Randeep Hooda as best actor nominated from my side!

Full review posted here

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^Nothing against your post. I just feel you have overrated this movie (or may be not as per your views).:) I would say if rating has to be given then 6.5 or 7/10 will be the best according to me.

ash63425

Broken In
I would rather put it in Must not watch movie thread.
The other day in Kofee with Karan Mahesh bhatt was telling that SLB is an overrated director and I agree.

me too as I have not really scene anything special and different in his films. No doubt few of his movies are good but not as much as he is rated.

- - - Updated - - -

Movie: Highway
Director: Imtiaz Ali
Cast: Alia Bhatt, Randeep Hooda
Length: ~15o mins
Rating : 8/10

Verdict : The movie speaks volumes through silence and little gestures. Many would find it boring and ‘nothing is happening on screen’ but if you could have patience this could be a good watch. Take Randeep Hooda as best actor nominated from my side!

Full review posted here

Liked Randeep Huda. One more thing the beautiful landscapes of Himachal Pradesh

ajayritik

Technomancer
Darr@Mall
A time pass movie. First half was decent, second half was predictable and some lame climax like most of Horror/Suspense movies of India.
If someone goes with Zero expectations he would not be disappointed with it.

Top Bottom