Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Guys can anyone tell me where can I get this movie 'Gulaal' in 720p, and which will be unedited? I have searched everywhere and couldn't find a link of an unedited version! I will buy if I have to.
Thanks.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys can anyone tell me where can I get this movie 'Gulaal' in 720p, and which will be unedited? I have searched everywhere and couldn't find a link of an unedited version! I will buy if I have to.
Thanks.

If you don't want to spend money why don't you watch in Zee HD man?

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Shadi Ke Side Effects : 6/10.

Farhan & Vidya were excellent, but the plot seemed a bit weak.. First half was nice, funny..
If you like watching bloopers, stay until the end. They show the bloopers right after the Last song. :)

P.S : is it just me or did vidya balan gain a bit too much weight ? :-O

Yes she has. and from sexy she's gone fat.

pratik385

In the zone
@whatthefrak
I never knew that there was a uncensored release. I'm yet to watch Gulaal so can you please let me know which part is censored. So that i will check my dvdrip if its censored or uncensored.

ashs1

Padawan
Horrible Bosses : 8/10 - watched this movie for the 2nd Time..Love this movie !! #MFJones Rockz !! :D :p (

planning to watch Silver Linings playbook today.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Watched A Beautiful Mind (2001) 9/10 Everything about this movie is simply superb ... A real must watch . The Acting , the direction and the execution were all done brilliantly .

ashs1

Padawan
Watched A Beautiful Mind (2001) 9/10 Everything about this movie is simply superb ... A real must watch . The Acting , the direction and the execution were all done brilliantly .

That movie has been in my HDD for ages & i still haven't seen it ( i don't know why )... Will watch it this weekend !! :)

Meanwhile, I was convinced by my friend that I should watch The Ugly Truth instead of Silver linings Playbook..

The Ugly Truth - 5.5/10.. The acting was decent, but the Plot was as weak as the Potato Chips i am Munching on Currently. :p.

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
just watched the bagman starring john cusack and robert deniro. cusack is entrusted to keep a mysterious bag safe for deniro in promise of exorbitant amount of money.

the movie started out great . i love these kind of one night in a motel where anything coukd go wrong plots ( identity is my fav suspense thriller of all time).
however later it kinda lost its sheen when plot became far fetched and ending was anticlimactic. i often wonder why do these writers run out of ideas to finish a great buildup. the leading lady was great though and deniro and cusack dint have much to do in the movie

icebags

Technomancer
300-II 7.5/10

interesting and kinda amazing, nicely choreographed and told.

it was nice to see Age Of Empire stuff coming to big screen, however the much boasted N#V#L intelligence thing kinda appeared nothing more than regular tho. anyways, 300 is all about brute muscle, who cared if brain is there or not ?

Top Bottom