Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

TheHumanBot

Padawan
Today, i was watching On the smoke tour snoopdogg, eminem, dr.dre concert and father was asleep and suddenly woke up and seen on screen and BAM! some girl in the audience flashed their titities );

Hrishi

Gravity is indeed awesome. The close up scenes of the space station in the beginning of the movie were especially great and made u feel like u were there. While Sandra bullock was a great fit for the character, it was George clooney who stole the show with his devil may care attitude even in the midst of certain calamity. 8/10

The best scene for me was when Matt comes back into the spacecraft and begins babbling. Then he exhorts Ryan to take a definitive decision as whether to choose life or death. She has to plant her feet down and start living :D . Then at the end of the scene when Ryan again asks "How did you get here" and the illusion is shattered. I loved how Cuaron finished this part .

Agree. :)
Clooney was awesome . I loved the way they plotted comedy dialouges and moments within such nail-biting situation.
Apart from that , the movie itself leaves us with a great message.!

As far as the visuals are concerned , the part where the exploding debris come flying towards you , I almost shook a bit on the seat , to swerve away . As if the particles were real.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Today, i was watching On the smoke tour snoopdogg, eminem, dr.dre concert and father was asleep and suddenly woke up and seen on screen and BAM! some girl in the audience flashed their titities );

:rofl:

There should be a thread like "most embarrassing moments of your life" .... btw is it for the language filter in TDF that there are too many T's on that luxury item term? :lol:

abhidev

Human Spambot

such scenes always come when someone suddenly either wakes up from sleep or comes through the door :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Top Bottom