Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Flash

Lost in speed
Bro if you watch tamil movies regularly can you recommend a few good latest tamil movies?
Just let us know bro if this is worth watching or not. I'm horror genre fan. Your rating doesn't suggest worth watching.
Not regular, but i will tell you if there's worth watching tamil movies.
Regarding Sinister, it's not much of a horror film like you won't see much gory faces/blood. The strength of this movie is eerie surroundings and unusual sounds.
Watch this movie in night with headphones or in full volume with stereo.. :mrgreen:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Resurrection (1999) - 8.5/10
Oh..Jesus what a freaking awesome movie....must must watch for Mystery/Crime movie fans :cool:
Ending is excellent :mrgreen:

Just let us know bro if this is worth watching or not. I'm horror genre fan. Your rating doesn't suggest worth watching.
Sinister is good creepy horror movie...its there also in Horror movies thread :-D

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Ignore him, he finds almost all famous horror movies laughable.

I'm now really interested to know his list of movies which he would certify as true horror movies.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Sinister is highly highly recommended. One of the best horror movies i've ever watched. Watch it alone at night with headphones for maximum experience.

Also watched this:

The Conjuring - 7.5/10

Some sequences are expertly done with a genuine scary feel. Besides, its inspired from real life experiences of real people.
Google - "Perron Family".

@Zangetsu

I think you should add "The Conjuring" in the must watch horror movie thread. :)

pratik385

In the zone

If you're "Darpok" kindaguy like some of here :p then you will be scared :D

Reason i find these laughable coz i dont believe in ghost or these kind of madeup BS..

Sinister is highly highly recommended. One of the best horror movies i've ever watched. Watch it alone at night with headphones for maximum experience.
Also watched this:

The Conjuring - 7.5/10

Some sequences are expertly done with a genuine scary feel. Besides, its inspired from real life experiences of real people.
Google - "Perron Family".

@Zangetsu

I think you should add "The Conjuring" in the must watch horror movie thread. :)

Or go in a Jungle to enjoy ultimate experience :p
Heard a lot about Conjuring, will give it a go.. Thanks

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Don't go by the reviews of someone who doesn't enjoy horror movies . And btw you dont have to believe in ghosts to enjoy those movies .

Oblivion - 8/10

Expected a lot from this movie , because of ratings here :p .

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@pratik385: if u laugh while watching horror then watch comedy instead of horror
have u seen V/H/S 1 & 2 :-D

@Zangetsu

yeah..will add it there :doublethumb:

Resurrection (1999) - 8.5/10
Oh..Jesus what a freaking awesome movie....must must watch for Mystery/Crime movie fans :cool:
Ending is excellent :mrgreen:

do watch this movie guys..if u like movies such as Se7en

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Why didn't Julia in sleeping pod age ? Even after 60 years in pod :p

Why are there no aliens in Tet ? :p

Why didn't Tet catch the orbiting Sleeping Pod ?

Anish

Spectre
Watched looper today. I ll give 7/10
Joseph gordon looks different in this movie.

Someone recommemd good movie which is close to the usual suspects such like

BombayBoy

Journeyman
M (1931) - IMDb

Nae meorisokui jiwoogae (2004) - IMDb

In Darkness (2011) - IMDb

Hwal (2005) - IMDb

Salinui chueok (2003) - IMDb

just a few i've watched lately

a_medico

Chillum Baba
The Conjuring - Genuinely spooky. But for me, The Exorcism of Emily Rose still remains the best in this genre. The Rite came close second, though few in this thread found it ordinary.

a_medico

Chillum Baba
The Reluctant Fundamentalist - A gem which went unnoticed. Probably the best I have seen from Mira Nair. A bit too lengthy and missed a final punch. Otherwise, would have been a masterpiece. Still worth a watch. Great to see Riz Ahmad again after Four Lions.

By the way, those who like black humor and haven't watched Four Lions, it's highly recommended.

Last edited:
Top Bottom